Klipsch Reference On-Ear Headphones Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Klipsch has always been around. You can find their products almost anywhere. But I haven't been able to find a pair of headphones that I really like in the $200 range..... until now.

Behold the new Klipsch Reference On-Ear Headphones.
Reference_On-Ear_6_Square_635554377924658000_medium.jpg

These beautiful headphones combine elegance, comfort and sound quality in one easy to carry product. They feature 40mm drivers in charge of delivering accurate bass, warm mid-range and sweet high frequencies.

With long term use in mind, the cushions were designed to improve comfort and isolate music from outside noise. For added convenience, this unit offers a three-button remote and mic for seamless control of music and phone calls on Apple devices.
PicsArt_1425067540328.jpg

This is what the senior manager of headphone product development for Klipsch had to say about the Reference On-Ear Headphones:
“This product was not built to be flashy, but to possess a sleek design that improves reliability to ensure that listeners are equipped with a premium headphone that lasts for years to come.” - Vlad Grodzinskiy

I don't know about you, but I'm going to check these ones out. Are you going to do the same?

SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
  • Sensitivity: 110dB
  • Impedance: 32 ohms
  • Driver design: Dynamic 40mm Moving Coil.
  • Driver component: Full Range KG-105
  • Mic/Remote: mic + 3-button remote
  • Input connections: 3.5 mm
  • Driver diameter: 40 mm
  • Weight: 200g
  • Availability: The Klipsch Reference On-Ear headphone became available this month and are available in black or white.
Price: $199.00

Click on the thumbnail to zoom in on the black model.
PicsArt_1425067675006.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis