Klipsch M40 Noise canceling headphones

browninggold

browninggold

Junior Audioholic
I have owned these for about a week. I also own a pair of Shure in ears I think the model of those were the 340s. After listening to the Klipschs I put the Shures in my dresser drawer. The M40s are clear, detailed headphones. I enjoy listening with noise canceling engaged. I listen to a iPod touch 4th gen. With these and it sounds excellent. I have also hooked up to my Denon A100 and with power driving these phones it brings everything to the next level. The Bass, mids and highs sound like you are there listening live to the source. They are very comfortable to wear for hours on end. Very nice looking and light headphones. They are iPod/iPad compatible cord has built in volume/ pause function. In fact my wife has a iPod touch also and she hijacked my M40s. The good news my M40s showed up yesterday via UPS. If you want a detailed sounding set of phones that are easy to wear and look at take a listen to the Klipsch M40 Noise Cancelling headphones.

browninggold

browninggold

Junior Audioholic
Wonder how much better the Klipsch in ear sounds than the Shures I own. My Shures no matter what padding I used (came with a 1/2 dozen) always were not comfortable to wear for long periods. Wife thought the same thing. That's why she hijacked my first pair of M40s. afterlife have you owned other in ears. Eventually I may have to try them.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
lol I've owned and sold so much. I bought a pair of Shures earbuds about 5-7 yrs. ago and hated them. I even had them replaced and still to my ears they were horrible. I have 4 in-ear favorites: Image X10, Victor HP-FX500, SoundMAGIC Pl50 and MEElectronics M6-BK.:D If you are looking for a top quality player look into Cowon X7.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis