Klipsch KL-650'S THX ULTRA2 "BRAND NEW PAIR"

T

TDj

Audiophyte
$2,600 - O.B.O. - I'll Ship free for $2,200

Up for grabs is a "Brand New Unopened" pair (L/R) of Klipsch KL-650 THX Home Theater speakers. They were bought from authorized dealer & paid $3000 as they retail for $1,500ea. Klipsch, self-dubbed "the Keepers of the Sound", make the best speakers on the market. There's a reason this THX line hasn't been overhauled or changed in 15years because the sound & performance as main's in home theater is almost perfection. Creates vibrant, rich, detailed & extremely loud playback to easily fill up the largest of home theaters. I originally bought 4 of these to set up my home theater but only got around to installing 2 before running into medical issues & now have to sell everything to cover bills. So, here's your chance to save $400 or more depending on accepted "Best offer" to grab a phenomenal pair of THX speakers for your home theater. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY UNLESS BUYER WANTS TO PAY S&H. Cleared PayPal payment required prior to pick up/Shipping. Please email me with any and all questions. Thank you!

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis