Kimber Kable 8TC vs 12TC (cable general)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Then you sir, are just as bad as he is. Or blind. Take your pick.
Post up some facts. Preferably with some measurements. I would like to see a clear, superior, audible difference between audiophool cables and standard O2 free cables of the same gauge.

G

Got Hi-Fi?

Audioholic Intern
Post up some facts. Preferably with some measurements. I would like to see a clear, superior, audible difference between audiophool cables and standard O2 free cables of the same gauge.
Oh, you are one of those who buys gear based on measurements rather than how it sounds, and you support trolls, well that says enough about you. I won't waste my time.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, you are one of those who buys gear based on measurements rather than how it sounds, and you support trolls, well that says enough about you. I won't waste my time.
Well I certainly don't buy my gear based on mysticism. C'mon man... gimme something. Surely you can find something somewhere that conclusively shows audiophool kables are better

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Clearly you have nothing better to do than troll, and you have no knowledge of hi-fi whatsoever. Bugger off.
OK. You are very rude. We have had a lot of members like you lately. It has cost us a lot of knowledgeable long time members.

As I long time member I'm going to start coming down very hard on people like you and for starters I'm going to request that you be permanently banned from these forums.

And for your information wire is wire, whether it cost $70,000 or is zip cord from the hardware store.

G

Got Hi-Fi?

Audioholic Intern
Well I certainly don't buy my gear based on mysticism. C'mon man... gimme something. Surely you can find something somewhere that conclusively shows audiophool kables are better
Boy, you were so quick to jump on the trolling bandwagon you didn't even read any of my posts. Point out one time I said that high end cables are better than any other cable?

G

Got Hi-Fi?

Audioholic Intern
OK. You are very rude. We have had a lot of members like you lately. It has cost us a lot of knowledgeable long time members.

As I long time member I'm going to start coming down very hard on people like you and for starters I'm going to request that you be permanently banned from these forums.

And for your information wire is wire, whether it cost $70,000 or is zip cord from the hardware store.
You are just another idiot who hasn't read any of my posts, so quick to side with the TROLLS. Again, point out one time I said anything about high end cables being better than others?

G

Got Hi-Fi?

Audioholic Intern
Please do, you would be doing me a favour. If the moderation team on this forum is as dumb as you are, I don't want anything to do with it. What kind of a forum has mods that side with trolls and make comments based on trolls and haven't even read the original posters posts!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
You are just another idiot who hasn't read any of my posts, so quick to side with the TROLLS. Again, point out one time I said anything about high end cables being better than others?
It was when hd said the only ones who benefit from high end cables are the ones selling them. You said he doesn't know at he's talking about and... bugger off, I believe? I think you've said that many times now.

G

Got Hi-Fi?

Audioholic Intern
It was when hd said the only ones who benefit from high end cables are the ones selling them. You said he doesn't know at he's talking about and... bugger off, I believe? I think you've said that many times now.
Yeah, if you took the time to actually read, you would know why I said that, and it has nothing to do with high end cables vs. zip cord.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Someone doesn't like you. Kimber Kable is pretty much audiophoolery. I'd kick Ray Kimber in the balls given the chance, right along with Bill Low and a few others offering idiocy in cable.
And all the reviewers who fraudulently endorse such BS including Hoffman.

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
It's adults here along with men, lovinthehd has always provided support along with solutions and ideals that have been beneficial.
The supporting cast here embrace respect for one another's knowledge & opinions as well as to agree or disagree without insulting or name calling...I have yet to witness or hear anyone say that you're to young or to old to learn or obtain knowledge here which provides growth...Enjoy yourself...Cheers

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
I take the liberty to say...PLEASE...hopefully that helps, we'll wait...

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL. Ears are EXTREMELY easy to fool. Believing something doesn't make it true, while measurements can be proven. While I do use my ears as the final judge, I've never found WIRE to have enough influence on the sound of a system to matter. In your case, your ears aren't the problem IMHO. You should definitely not waste your time, or anyone else's.

highfigh

highfigh

Yeah, I guess if this forum is for asshats like you, I am definitely in the wrong place.
You are in the wrong place if you're going to act like you're on Facebook or Audio Karma.

26 whole posts and you're this popular? That's a new indoor record. Kudos.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Stay away from expensive cables, they will do nothing better than regular cable as long as you have thick enough OFC cables.
Well, they do something. They empty your pockets more quickly. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis