KEF HTB2SE-W Wireless Subwoofer First Look

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
With all the subwoofer options out there, it is hard to stand apart. KEF has always had little problem in this arena with innovative and unique speaker designs. Their new HTB2SE-W wireless subwoofer is no different. Shaped like a gigantic coffee mug hot plate set on its side, the design may not appeal to all but it certainly stands out.

Discuss "KEF HTB2SE-W Wireless Subwoofer First Look" here. Read the article.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Wow I must strongly disagree with the assessment of KEF. They are very innovative and won consumer awards from cnet for their KEF 3005 series system. This sub is simply a wireless version of the Sub from that series. KEF is one of the companies pushing wireless technology and this isn't their only Wireless product.

I'd suggest doing more homework before you review a product.

Mister House

Mister House

Junior Audioholic
Wow I must strongly disagree with the assessment of KEF. They are very innovative and won consumer awards from cnet for their KEF 3005 series system. This sub is simply a wireless version of the Sub from that series. KEF is one of the companies pushing wireless technology and this isn't their only Wireless product.

I'd suggest doing more homework before you review a product.

What is this guy talking about? He must be replying to another post.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've had the flu all weekend. I misread the article. Wow. I mistread it.

Mister House

Mister House

Junior Audioholic
I knew you did. I just had to give you a hard time. Next time don't mistread it lol

L

LabRat

Audioholic Intern
I've had the flu all weekend. I misread the article. Wow. I mistread it.
Didn't mean to make my post read terse, I was reading through a lot of the site and wanted you to take another look... Figured you read too quickly as most of your post (at least w/ regard to audio;)) make sense.

Hope you are feeling better:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis