KEF Direct Q series clearance sale

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
It appears KEF has changes in mind with the Q series. Currently on KEF Direct it appears they have significant discounts on most of the popular Q series speakers.

By clicking on the link embedded above, you can see about 30% off on Q100 & Q300 bookshelf as well as Q500, Q700 & Q900 floor standing speakers. Of note is that the matching Q200c & Q600c center speakers, Q800ds di-pole surrounds and Q400b subwoofer aren't included....yet.

If you wanted to expand your current Q series or get the next bigger ones, now's the time. I'm curious to see if they do an update to the current design or introduce something completely new.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It appears KEF has changes in mind with the Q series. Currently on KEF Direct it appears they have significant discounts on most of the popular Q series speakers.

By clicking on the link embedded above, you can see about 30% off on Q100 & Q300 bookshelf as well as Q500, Q700 & Q900 floor standing speakers. Of note is that the matching Q200c & Q600c center speakers, Q800ds di-pole surrounds and Q400b subwoofer aren't included....yet.

If you wanted to expand your current Q series or get the next bigger ones, now's the time. I'm curious to see if they do an update to the current design or introduce something completely new.

They did the same thing to the iQ series so I suspect they are updating again. That's a nice deal for KEF lovers.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis