JLab Audio GO Air POP True Wireless Headphones Review

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
This may be mildly interesting to some of you. For a while, I’ve found I had reliability issues using wireless ear buds, which seemed to be universal across brands. While walking around the neighborhood, occasionally drops in audio would happen. I attributed this to interference at first, but noted that the issue tended to become progressively worse over time. After losing another set, I figured screw it, get something dirt cheap that measures OK.

That’s when I came across these little gems at rtings.com. They cost about as much as having a pizza delivered to my door, and reviewing the measurements didn’t indicate anything too wrong all things considered.

After several months of extensive use (I listen to clear my head, not so much for critical purposes), I have yet to experience a single drop out, and I’m perfectly satisfied with their performance for my needs. My only quibble is that the charging cable is short and fixed to the underside of the charging case.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I was traveling and forgot my WF1000xm4s and needed something for the plane. They were inexpensive so I picked up a pair. They are now my workout earbuds of choice. I still use my Sonys for plane and general listening, but the Jlabs work great from my Peloton bike rides and runs. A lot of bang for the buck.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
This may be mildly interesting to some of you. For a while, I’ve found I had reliability issues using wireless ear buds, which seemed to be universal across brands. While walking around the neighborhood, occasionally drops in audio would happen. I attributed this to interference at first, but noted that the issue tended to become progressively worse over time. After losing another set, I figured screw it, get something dirt cheap that measures OK.

That’s when I came across these little gems at rtings.com. They cost about as much as having a pizza delivered to my door, and reviewing the measurements didn’t indicate anything too wrong all things considered.

After several months of extensive use (I listen to clear my head, not so much for critical purposes), I have yet to experience a single drop out, and I’m perfectly satisfied with their performance for my needs. My only quibble is that the charging cable is short and fixed to the underside of the charging case.
They were a good deal so I grabbed a pair. I like the fit on these. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis