JBL Studio 590 Towers - big sale

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! That really is a good deal. Wished that Amazon did that with the 530's. I would be all over that. I am not a tower guy at all. But, for those looking for towers this has to be the best deal that I have seen in a long time! Great find!

Cheers,

Phil

B

bommai

Audioholic Intern
I was waiting to check out the Elac unifi tower. Should I get the 590 instead? I have the klipsch RF5 right now and want a different sound. The thing is jbl also has the horn but I was told they sound different from klipsch.

One other choice I was thinking about is the PSB x2t.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I debated a while, but a recent unexpected tax rebate and the very good price and my wanting to try something JBL, especially from this JBL series, all conspired against me. It's all @zieglj01's fault! ;) IIRC believe it was his description that convinced me to try some Cambridge Audio S30s a few years back and that worked out....I'll find out Monday.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wished Amazon would put the 530's on a sale like that. I would so be all over that if they did! So curious about the 530's. ;);););)

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I debated a while, but a recent unexpected tax rebate and the very good price and my wanting to try something JBL, especially from this JBL series, all conspired against me. It's all @zieglj01's fault! ;) IIRC believe it was his description that convinced me to try some Cambridge Audio S30s a few years back and that worked out....I'll find out Monday.
All one can say is - may you enjoy the adventure. A nice clear difference
between the Studio 5 series and Cambridge. The JBL gave my Snell speakers
a nice run for the money.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Wished Amazon would put the 530's on a sale like that. I would so be all over that if they did! So curious about the 530's. ;);););)
Phil
And it is even rare to find the 530 on Ebay - except for ones listed from Japan.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
All one can say is - may you enjoy the adventure. A nice clear difference
between the Studio 5 series and Cambridge. The JBL gave my Snell speakers
a nice run for the money.
They're going to be used with/up against Sierra-1s (current LCR speakers) to start....may end up in another room, tho.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis