JBL Studio 560P Recertified Sub

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dang good price plus it says free two day shipping and returns included....they recently also had some killer prices on the refurb 530 speakers

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
$200 for underpowered 12" sealed sub ? I will not shed a tear if I missed it :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Dang good price plus it says free two day shipping and returns included....they recently also had some killer prices on the refurb 530 speakers
I have read over @AVS that several people got B-stock 530's for like $250! How did that happen? Every time I go to Harmans website it says the B-stock 530's are $420? Of course, they are sold out right now. For $250, I would easily be all over that. Not too sure about paying $420 though. Just saying.....

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
I have read over @AVS that several people got B-stock 530's for like $250! How did that happen? Every time I go to Harmans website it says the B-stock 530's are $420? Of course, they are sold out right now. For $250, I would easily be all over that. Not too sure about paying $420 though. Just saying.....
Once the AVS people see these deals, they jump on them - so the subs and 530's went fast.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Not too sure about paying $420 though. Just saying.....
For most people they are worth it - you rarely see them on Ebay.

With the 530's you would have had extra money for candy and popcorn.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Once the AVS people see these deals, they jump on them - so the subs and 530's went fast.
So, are the 530's normally $420 for B-stocks? Or, does Harman run better deals on them when available? I would like to get a set of the B-stock 530's if they ever go for $250 a set. Been watching closely and have not seen it. Maybe I will get lucky and get me a set. Sure would be nice.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
For most people they are worth it - you rarely see them on Ebay.

With the 530's you would have had extra money for candy and popcorn.
Don't eat much popcorn OR candy......LOL!!!! But, getting a set of B-stock 530's for only $250 a set would be a killer deal for sure. I am watching and hoping to get lucky.

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
So, are the 530's normally $420 for B-stocks? Or, does Harman run better deals on them when available? I would like to get a set of the B-stock 530's if they ever go for $250 a set. Been watching closely and have not seen it. Maybe I will get lucky and get me a set. Sure would be nice.
They are normally above $250 B-stock. May or may not see the $250 again.

Maybe they just wanted to clear some stock out and start over.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
They are normally above $250 B-stock. May or may not see the $250 again.

Maybe they just wanted to clear some stock out and start over.
I see. That was an incredible deal. If I ever get the chance to get a set at that price, I will be all over that. Going to keep my eye on Harman for now on.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I was glad I got some new 590s for $450 ea on the recent Amazon deal :)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was glad I got some new 590s for $450 ea on the recent Amazon deal :)
Yeah, that was an awesome deal too. But, I am more of a bookshelf guy. Always have been it seems. That is why the 530's have my attention. Will keep a close eye on them for sure.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, that was an awesome deal too. But, I am more of a bookshelf guy. Always have been it seems. That is why the 530's have my attention. Will keep a close eye on them for sure.

Cheers,

Phil
Yeah, I've got a nice collection of bookshelf speakers, too, but the 590s intrigued me and the price made me weak and wanted to play with some towers again (last anywhere this size were some Carver Amazing Loudspeakers a few years back, which were a bit bigger overall....I think). :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Cheers,

Phil
Saw that, seems there's somewhat of a problem in dealing with this JBL division's customer service and website, though so caveat emptor.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, I've got a nice collection of bookshelf speakers, too, but the 590s intrigued me and the price made me weak and wanted to play with some towers again (last anywhere this size were some Carver Amazing Loudspeakers a few years back, which were a bit bigger overall....I think). :)
Have you by chance compared the 590's to the 530's? I know the 590's will obviously be more dynamic. But, just curious as to how well the 530's stack up to them. I think that the 530's would do a very good job. That is why I am keeping an eye out on them. The 530's mated with a capable sub would stack up very well against the 590's is my guess. As always, I could be wrong.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Saw that, seems there's somewhat of a problem in dealing with this JBL division's customer service and website, though so caveat emptor.
Yeah also read that several AVS members are having trouble getting refunded for their 530's. At $250 a set, that has to be the deal of the century. Same goes for the 590's. Will keep my out now over @Harman. Might just get lucky myself and pick-up a set of the 530's.

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis