Jbl Northridge E 30

P

popm8

Enthusiast
Are this speakers good ?

what do you think about these : MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE B1 70W ; YAMAHA NS-45E 240W ; Wharfedale Crystal CR-20 ; Infinity Beta HCS ; Jamo E700 ; Bose 161

Thank you.

T

t3031999

Audioholic
The JBL Northridge is overrated in my opinion, you can do much better for the money.
I have not heard the Bronze B1, but I have briefly heard the RS-1 and it seemed like a decent bookshelf speaker.
I have not heard that particular Wharfedale speaker, but some of their other stuff is very good.
I have not heard the Beta or Jamo speakers so I cannot comment.
And Bose is the mother of all overrated speakers, you're just paying for the name.

You might also want to check out some Axiom bookshelf speaker or the CBM-170 from Ascend Acoustics. I personally think these 2 would blow away most of the speakers you mentioned.

There are a few other speakers I could recommend but they would depend highly on your tastes in music and, of course, your budget.

S

satish536

Audioholic
wharfedale and Infinity

I have not heard the particular wharfedale model your talkin about, but i heard the wharfedale 9.6 towers and they were pretty damn good sounding for the price theyre sold at.

I have heard the Infinity Beta 50 towers heard them just for like 20 mins in a shop so cant really give u a detailed picture but i was quite impressed by their sound.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis