JBL Control 28 as home theatre speaker!!

D

devilmaycry6

Audiophyte
Hi I am new here and this is my first post. I have a Harman kordan 171 7.2 channel AVR. I also have a JBL SCS 260.5 BK 5.1 home theatre system. to make it a 7.1 I added a pair of JBL control 28 speaker as front speaker. now I see that my center got weak and I can hardly listen to dialogues. so, are jbl control 28 speakers good for home theatre? can I change them to back or side to improve the condition? or I have to buy a big center now?? please help. thanks.

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
You might want to raise the volume level of the center channel. Your pre/pro likely has a test function which will play white noise from one speaker to another. This will help you balance the channels.

V

vinietune

Audiophyte
devilmaycry6, so sorry for jumping into your topic with different question, but could you be so kind and share your feelings and experiences with JBL SCS 260.5 BK 5.1? What do you think about sound quality? I seriously consider to buy it but cannot find any valuable information about this speaker system on internet. Your comments would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis