JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth Speaker Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
It doesn't matter if you are at home, camping or the office, it is always nice to have good music to keep you company. But sometimes it is difficult to carry big electronics and that's why the guys at JBL developed the Charge 2 Bluetooth Speaker.
PicsArt_1426099086824.jpg

This little speaker features a 6000mAh Li-ion battery that can play up to 12 hours of music, so you can expect it to last for a long time without recharging. For added convenience you can also charge other portable devices via its USB port.
JBL_speaker_664-650-80.jpg

This versatile speaker also features a hands-free conference speakerphone complete with patented noise and echo cancellation technology to bring greater clarity. Another nice and useful feature that I liked very much is its Social Mode which lets you connect up to three different Bluetooth capable devices and take turns to play their own music on the same speaker. That means no more fighting over music selection, guys!

How about it, guys? Do you like it?... I do!

FEATURES:
  • Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices for wide-ranging use.
  • 15W amplified power provides quality sound for your music.
  • 1-5/8" woofer along with a built-in bass port ensures crystal-clear audio with booming lows.
  • USB charging capability allows you to easily replenish the battery of a compatible device.
  • 6000mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous playback and recharges easily via the included USB cable.
  • Lightweight design so you can listen to your music almost anywhere.
  • Auxiliary input enables simple wired connectivity.
  • Big bass and big sound on-the-go.
  • Stream your music wirelessly via Bluetooth®.
  • Social Mode so everyone can share their music.
  • Five different colors are available: black, white, red, blue, or purple.
SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Bluetooth® version: 3.0
  • Support: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5, HFP V1.6, HSP V1.2
  • Transducer: 2 x 45mm
  • Frequency response: 75Hz – 20kHz
  • Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
  • Rated power input: 2 x 7.5W
  • Power Supply: 5VDC, 2.0A USB / Output: 5V, 2.1A (maximum)
  • Battery: 3.7V, 6000mAh Lithium-ion Polymer
  • Battery charge time: 4 hrs @ 1.8A
  • Battery runtime: Up to 12 hours of playback.
  • Music playing time: up to 12 hours (varies by volume level and audio content).
  • Dimensions: 3-1/8" H x 7-5/16" W x 3" D.
  • Weight: 1.32 lbs.
Price: $149.95/each.
PicsArt_1426099043917.jpg

V

viendongshop

Audiophyte
I do not know how to ask for this information item on the list set out or not? But I want to know the new JBL charge 3 speakers launch is how much? Who has the information it pm me to them. I sincerely thank.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis