Jamo 5 speaker system with Onkyo TX-NR6050 Receiver for $599 with free shipping!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Wow don’t know anything about that website but it looks like a steal unless that’s what they are. Happy New Year!

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
As far as the speakers go, It looks like a "White Van" special.

As for the Onk, onk, Who did the referb, was it someone in a garden shed
Do yourself a favour and avoid this bargain.

B

bladerunner6

Audioholic
As far as the speakers go, It looks like a "White Van" special.

As for the Onk, onk, Who did the referb, was it someone in a garden shed
Do yourself a favour and avoid this bargain.
The Onkyo from Adorama appears to be new.

As for the Jamo speakers apparently you did not read the link I posted above.

To quote the above article:

”The parent of VOXX is Premium Audio Company, the owner of prestigious and classic audio brands like Elite, Integra, Klipsch, Jamo and quite a few others.”

I own some Jamo myself and they are pretty solid.

Last edited:
mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Adorama told me it is new
Did they also tell you the sky was blue and grass was green. Or was it green sky and blue grass, no matter.

Let me tell you, and I've been around since your granny was a baby. Don't believe everything your told ,Adorama might be telling your everything you want to hear, BUT there not an electronic's retailer just look at there site for proof of that Iit's all cheaply priced junk. I would not be surprised if they get there stock from clearance sales and Gumtree

My advice would be to keep your money until you have a bigger budget, and then look at some of the audio retailers out there. And check out there used, or traded stock, most of which is fully checked and comes with a warranty.. Or have a look at Audio Mart in your country of origan, for an idea of what's available and at what price. Plus the fact there going to be around a along time , and that gives you the chance to get a re pore, when it come to up-grade. If yor in OZ, let me know and I'll give you some links to series sellers and retailers

Or you can buy cheap stuff now and in 12 months time when it dies. Your gears gone along with your cash.. In short Don't be in a hurry to buy, the worlds not going to end tomorrow.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis