jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Well almost; I still have to finish this last clinical rotation. It has been a long 3 years.

P

penpitt

Audioholic
Congratulations. I have until December when I will graduate with an associates in respiratory therapy. Of the remaining 6 months, I spend 4 of them in clinical rotation. I start a 2 month rotation in ICU in 2 weeks.

majorloser

majorloser

Congratulations

(now get to work)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hmmm ... you don't look politically incorrect. :D

Congrat's ... ;) :)

Your name is on the Diploma ... might want to shade that out.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
....just in case the Democrats wanna hunt you down........:p

j/k

Congrats Jeff,

Hard work pays off.
It's never safe to try and hunt down a gun owner:D Everyone here knows who I am anyway. All you have to do is click my link; it's no big secret.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Awesome job! I hope that degree will bring you more money, less stress, more AV equipment, and more happiness. Congrats!

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Awesome job! I hope that degree will bring you more money, less stress, more AV equipment, and more happiness. Congrats!
Me too. Actually, aside from the loans I am taking a little pay hit from being in IT to start, but I am gaining stability and marketability. However, in the medical field the more you learn the more you make, and there are a lot of avenues to pursue in radiography.

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
Me too. Actually, aside from the loans I am taking a little pay hit from being in IT to start, but I am gaining stability and marketability. However, in the medical field the more you learn the more you make, and there are a lot of avenues to pursue in radiography.
Not to mention all the overtime that is available in the medical field. That field has plenty of job security...you will make out great!

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Congratulations!

Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.
-John Wooden

Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
-John Wooden

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Congrats Jeff! Now you guys take a tip from the Dawg, get a business degree behind that medical degree and write your own ticket to however much money you want to make in Medical Sales.
Not to mention all the overtime that is available in the medical field. That field has plenty of job security...you will make out great!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Congratulations!

Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.
-John Wooden

Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts.
-John Wooden
Well-timed! Jeff you are a great guy with a bright future. Can we call you Mr. Radioactive now? ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis