It's almost finished...

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
I have serious amp envy right now. I'm in the camp that "amps don't sound different" , but that thing looks awesome. Great setup, Seth.
Thank you! I also believe that if an amp is well-built, it shouldn't color the sound. I have to admit, though: I have wanted to own a McIntosh piece since I was 12 years old and saw a brochure in my friend's older brother's room.

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
Say his handle out loud and you end up with the same thing. My guess is that it's an abbreviation for what you wrote.
Heh, yeah, this. Although, I'm not really that conceded. It was meant to be a joke early on. I have a 96 Camaro SS and it's what I use for just about all of the forums that I frequent.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Heh, yeah, this. Although, I'm not really that conceded. It was meant to be a joke early on. I have a 96 Camaro SS and it's what I use for just about all of the forums that I frequent.
I new it was something to do with a car!!!

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
I new it was something to do with a car!!!
Redoing it at the moment. It's getting an LSX motor with an ATI F1A Procharger. The goal is 1000 HP at the wheels. You just don't see many LT1-style (1996-1997) SS Camaros, so I don't want to get rid of it.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Redoing it at the moment. It's getting an LSX motor with an ATI F1A Procharger. The goal is 1000 HP at the wheels. You just don't see many LT1-style (1996-1997) SS Camaros, so I don't want to get rid of it.
verey nice I'm currently building a new engien lsx block forget pistons Egal crank big cam billet rods titanium roller rockers shaved heads bored block fast lsx manifold hopeing to pull 400rwkw! NATRULEY ASPARATED,
the current set up is 330rwkw ls3 stroked big cam wild thing to drive and it's daily driven!!!

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
verey nice I'm currently building a new engien lsx block forget pistons Egal crank big cam billet rods titanium roller rockers shaved heads bored block fast lsx manifold hopeing to pull 400rwkw! NATRULEY ASPARATED,
the current set up is 330rwkw ls3 stroked big cam wild thing to drive and it's daily driven!!!
Sweet, man! Sounds like a lot of fun to drive!

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
Update:

Just picked up my sub. It may not be the most cost efficient, but I like it so far:

It's a Martin Logan Descent i.

M

melody3310

Audiophyte
How do you like the MC8207? Still waiting for mine to arrive next week. I also have the same sub. You can't go wrong with that one. I got 2 just to make it level. :-D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
The Logan's preform outstanding :D

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Rowdy S13

Rowdy S13

Audioholic Chief
How did I ever miss this!?! Here is my car from forever ago when I first got it (2011) This was before tearing it all down. Right now it's at the chassis shop getting a 25.3 and some other goodies.

And here is the other car from a little while back. Now it has a Dart LS-Next based bottom end with 6-bolt heads, bigger turbo, and so on.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread. Nice system, and nice car too!

Sean

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
How did I ever miss this!?! Here is my car from forever ago when I first got it (2011) This was before tearing it all down. Right now it's at the chassis shop getting a 25.3 and some other goodies.

And here is the other car from a little while back. Now it has a Dart LS-Next based bottom end with 6-bolt heads, bigger turbo, and so on.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread. Nice system, and nice car too!

Sean
Friggin sweet! Cars can be a much bigger addiction than home audio.

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
How do you like the MC8207? Still waiting for mine to arrive next week. I also have the same sub. You can't go wrong with that one. I got 2 just to make it level. :-D
Coming from all-in-one AVR receivers, this is much better. The sound is noticeably better, especially when cranked up to higher volumes.

ss2nv

ss2nv

Audioholic Intern
A small update:
I decided to get set up for Atmos. As my MC8207 only has two channels that are free and I want to do four ceiling speakers, I come up two channels short. What to do, what to do? I ended up buying an MC452 for my fronts, which will leave four open channels on the other amp.
Just got it home tonight...

I still need four additional ceiling mount speakers, which will be Paradigm to match what I already have and an Atmos capable pre/pro. Here is were I am not sure on how to proceed. I had humming issues with my Marantz 7701 and sometimes still do. I guess I will end up getting everything else and wait to see what to get as far as a pre/pro is concerned.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis