Interesting - Pioneer has checked in at AC4L

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It looks like Pioneer has checked out right now!
Your link shows Pioneer with no products listed and if I go to Home Theater Receivers and specify Pioneer as brand, I get nada (despite indication of 21 pioneer AVR's in the filter box)!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
It looks like Pioneer has checked out right now!
Your link shows Pioneer with no products listed and if I go to Home Theater Receivers and specify Pioneer as brand, I get nada (despite indication of 21 pioneer AVR's in the filter box)!
Yeah, just noticed that myself. Was looking at the Elite sub and trying to ascertain more info on it. Now, it is not even showing. That is a bit odd! Oh well, have not found much on the Elite anyways.

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
They were there and looked like some good deals - however, must be some legal problems.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Probably just using placeholders on the site while they get there stock and info together.

Go click on "Elac" brand for A4L, nothing shows up there either and that has been on there at least about 1 month.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Probably just using placeholders on the site while they get there stock and info together.

Go click on "Elac" brand for A4L, nothing shows up there either and that has been on there at least about 1 month.
Yeah, noticed that myself. Last night Acc4less was still showing Pioneer AVR's. Now today absolutely nothing. Same for Elac. May just be a coincidence. Who really knows.

Cheers,

Phil

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
Now they are showing back up again - we will see if it goes up and down like a yo-yo

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
Now they are showing back up again - we will see if it goes up and down like a yo-yo
I see they're playing the old phony list price game. They've inflated the list by $30 on the center and BS22, and you can get the same speakers for the same or less money at Amazon.

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
Maybe before it's official accessories4less wants a recount on the electoral votes...

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I see they're playing the old phony list price game. They've inflated the list by $30 on the center and BS22, and you can get the same speakers for the same or less money at Amazon.
Haha, Amazon is probably the worst of the inflated MSRP game.

Just like anything else, do your homework before purchase.

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
That is one of the the first things that I saw, and I did not like those prices.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis