Integra dtr 7.8 HDMI Upconversion

D

digicraig

Audiophyte
I have purchased the Integra DTR 7.8.

THE SETUP
I have plugged my DVD in HDMI IN. My SAT into Component IN and VCR into Composite IN. I have 1 HDMI Out to my TV.

THE PROBLEM
I am seeing the dvd picture on my TV but not the sat or VCR. I hear the sounds but no picture.

I have followed all the instructions. I have the setting on Monitor HDMI :YES. I have left the HDMI inputs blank for the sat and VCR inputs... I have programmed all the respective inputs for the sat and VCR.

HELP...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

I'm downloading the owner's manual for your Integra right now. I'll look through it and let you know what I find. This issue has come up before on other receivers. I have an idea of what it might be, but I want to check the manual first.

Adam

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Huh. It looks like you've got everything set up properly. The only thing that I've seen so far in the manual that I would change to see if it helps is the "Monitor Out2" choice, as described on page 46 of the manual. I'd pick whichever one isn't currently picked to see if it helps. It shouldn't, but you never know.

Another idea is that possibly your TV isn't handling the resolution being sent to it from those other video sources. Maybe something to look at.

Sorry that I couldn't be more help. Perhaps someone else here can chime in and get you set up.

Adam

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Is everything connected at both ends of the cables? Just a thought. I've done brainless things like that before...

-pat

D

digicraig

Audiophyte
Yes... I also checked that... all ends are plugged

S

stevet104

Audiophyte
It looks like you need to assign the component input for the SAT receiver even though you are not using component out. By default, the DVD player is assigned component in 1 and all other devices are given "---". Refer to page 48 of the manual for complete instructions. I hope this helps.

-Steve

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis