Integra 7.4, Denon or Yamaha

N

nwg

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I have been researching receivers for weeks, both in person and on forums like this. &nbsp;I am really impressed with the integra 7.4 but have not found any reviews or comments. &nbsp;Lots of good things about the Denon 3803 and Yamaha 2400. &nbsp;Any comments on the Integra would be helpful. &nbsp;Also, if I go for the Denon, should I wait for the 3805? &nbsp;
This is my first HT system and I am looking at Martin Logan Mosiac for the fronts and the ML Fresco for the center. &nbsp;Haven't decided on a sub yet. &nbsp;Any help would be greatly appreciated.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>The Integra unit is very good. I own the 8.4, but I also listened a lot to the 7.4 before making my decision. It is more natural sounding to me. My old yamaha RX-V 995 always seemed a tad bright. I'm running all klipsch speakers in my setup. RF-7 mains, RC-7 center, RSW-15 sub, and KG4 surrounds. I can't really comment about the Martin Logan Integra combo. It is a fine unit however and well worth the money.</font>

P

petermwilson

Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Hi,
I have a Denon 5800/03 and an Onkyo 575 (part of Integra).

As far as product quality I could easily recommend either manufacturer.

I haven't turned the Onkyo off in 4 years.

Peter m.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I own the Integra 5.4 (the entry model I believe) with Wharfedale towers, centre and surround. I find the sound to be very natural and clean. Both music and home theater are superb at all volumes.</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis