Infinity speakers, Stereo Magazines and VHS stuff for sale

J

jjotmo

Audiophyte
sm 152 cabinets

Do you still have the cabinets for sale? If so do you have any more pics?

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Yes, I DO...

I still have the cabinets for sale!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Okay, the answer...

To your second question is : NO!
I WILL NOT post more pictures of the cabinets!
You have enough pictures to base a buying descission on.

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Okay, as of...

OKAY, AS OF SATURDAY
11-24-12
THE 2 SPEAKER CABINETS HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL HAVE THE 4 midranges and 2 tweeters for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Have all the OTHER items listed
for sale!
Okay, I have SOLD some of the Stereo Review issues.
SO, if you`re looking for these issues, you need to get it together and BUY THESE NOW!
Otherwise, you`ll be FORCED to pay the
OVER INFLATED price for these issues! SO, DON`T say that I did NOT warn you.
MOST OF THESE ISSUES ARE BEING SOLD ON EBAY FOR $12.99 AN ISSUE!
I`M SELLING MINE FOR $1.00 AN ISSUE! TALK ABOUT SAVING SOME BUCKS!
BUY THEM FROM ME! OR GET SCREWED OVER BY PAYING AN OVER INFLATED PRICE FOR JUST 1 ISSUE!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Okay, I have SOLD some of the Stereo Review issues.
SO, if you`re looking for these issues, you need to get it together and BUY THESE NOW!
Otherwise, you`ll be FORCED to pay the
OVER INFLATED price for these issues! SO, DON`T say that I did NOT warn you.
MOST OF THESE ISSUES ARE BEING SOLD ON EBAY FOR $12.99 AN ISSUE!
I`M SELLING MINE FOR $1.00 AN ISSUE! TALK ABOUT SAVING SOME BUCKS!
BUY THEM FROM ME! OR GET SCREWED OVER BY PAYING AN OVER INFLATED PRICE FOR JUST 1 ISSUE!
Just to let you all know, there are still SOME magazines left.
I saw that people were paying $13.00 for 1 issue! All that I can say is that is
COMPLETELY STUPID! WHY SPEND $13.00 ON 1 ISSUE, WHEN YOU CAN BUY 1 ISSUE FROM
ME FOR JUST $1.00? Although, I DO ask that you buy 5 issues, so figure $5.00.
That`s STILL a heck of alot better than the ebay prices. And you get 4 issues more that way too.
You can`t go wrong.

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Just to let you all know, there are still SOME magazines left.
I saw that people were paying $13.00 for 1 issue! All that I can say is that is
COMPLETELY STUPID! WHY SPEND $13.00 ON 1 ISSUE, WHEN YOU CAN BUY 1 ISSUE FROM
ME FOR JUST $1.00? Although, I DO ask that you buy 5 issues, so figure $5.00.
That`s STILL a heck of alot better than the ebay prices. And you get 4 issues more that way too.
You can`t go wrong.
The Magazines ARE STILL FOR SALE! DON`T BE STUPID, AND BUY THEM ON EBAY FOR $6.00 AN ISSUES OR EVEN WORSE $12 AN ISSUE!!!!!! NO, COME HERE AND BUY THEM FROM ME FOR JUST $1.00 AN ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
The Magazines ARE STILL FOR SALE! DON`T BE STUPID, AND BUY THEM ON EBAY FOR $6.00 AN ISSUES OR EVEN WORSE $12 AN ISSUE!!!!!! NO, COME HERE AND BUY THEM FROM ME FOR JUST $1.00 AN ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some NEW pictures taken on 4-11-2013.

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Here are some NEW pictures taken on 4-11-2013.
I have a list for these magazines and a NEW list for the NEW pictures that will be below this sentence. So see the pictures for the details! Here are my NEW pictures for the Sound And Vision magazines from 1999-2004.

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
I have a list for these magazines and a NEW list for the NEW pictures that will be below this sentence. So see the pictures for the details! Here are my NEW pictures for the Sound And Vision magazines from 1999-2004.
YES, These magazines are STILL for sale! DO NOT be STUPID and pay a TON of money for 1 issue on ebay! NO! Buy them from me! And SAVE MONEY! One Dollar EACH ISSUE! DON`T be a Dummy, Save your money, and buy from me!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Special memorial day sale!

YES, These magazines are STILL for sale! DO NOT be STUPID and pay a TON of money for 1 issue on ebay! NO! Buy them from me! And SAVE MONEY! One Dollar EACH ISSUE! DON`T be a Dummy, Save your money, and buy from me!
BUY 10 issues get 2 FREE! MEMORIAL DAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Magazines...

BUY 10 issues get 2 FREE! MEMORIAL DAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SPECIAL 4th. of JULY PRE-SALE! Buy 12 and get 4 for FREE! STARTING 6-29-2013 TO 7-4-2013 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
Sorry, the sale is over...

SPECIAL 4th. of JULY PRE-SALE! Buy 12 and get 4 for FREE! STARTING 6-29-2013 TO 7-4-2013 ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, the sale is over... However, the magazines are still for sale!

O

onkyoampman2009

Audioholic
I ALSO have for sale...

Sorry, the sale is over... However, the magazines are still for sale!
I ALSO have for sale, ADULT VHS videotapes. I`m selling them at $1.00 EACH. I have about 50 VHS videotapes for sale. There are titled University College CO-ED. This was a series of videos. My friend had a video store, and he gave me these when he closed down his video store. They come in the shelf boxes, like you would see at a video store. I accept paypal for these,and sincethey`re already in a big box, waiting to be shipped. I CAN ship these out. Now, you have to pay for shipping, and at todays rates, it would be at LEAST $40 for shipping. PLUS the $50. for the VHS tapes.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis