infinity PB-10 issues

A

Afury8

Audioholic Intern
well a while back I got this sub for free with they guy telling me there was a issue with it. it makes a humming noise and I have to crank it all the way up to hear anything. does any one know what is wrong. I took it all apart and did not see anything wrong. I think he said it might have a grounding issue? I would like to get it working for the bedroom. any help?
Ben

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
well a while back I got this sub for free with they guy telling me there was a issue with it. it makes a humming noise and I have to crank it all the way up to hear anything. does any one know what is wrong. I took it all apart and did not see anything wrong. I think he said it might have a grounding issue? I would like to get it working for the bedroom. any help?
Ben
The amp needs service and you can't fix it yourself.

A

Afury8

Audioholic Intern
ok here is the model number PS-210. how can I get a power supply for this. I got this for free so if it is not to expense I will go for it.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
ok here is the model number PS-210. how can I get a power supply for this. I got this for free so if it is not to expense I will go for it.
See if you can buy a new amp from Infinity. However this is only a $300 sub. I would imagine any way you fix it you will be in for half the cost or better of a new one.

Here are the parts available for your sub. The amp is not listed, so I guess your options are a repair center or buy a new sub.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis