Infinity Beta front sound stage

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I have 2 Beta 20s and a 360 i'm using for my front sound stage. I'm am moving to a DIY option. And as such want to raise funds for the project.

I'm looking for 300 + shipping or OBO they are all black ash finish and will come professionally packed. The beta 20's will be in the original boxes if the professional packer likes the boxes. The 360 is just so big the box couldn't be kept. The Infinity logo can come off the center speakers grill. I don't if that's intentional or damage. These speakers are very capable of high volumes and low extension. The center is optimally made with the tweeter above the midrange woofer.

I thought I would list this for those budget shoppers looking for a something. nice to build on. The 20s are rear ported. If you want a 28" Center Channel stand I will throw that in there at no additional charge. Since I will have no need for it when I build my new speakers. The stand puts the speaker at ear level sitting height for me.

PM me with your zip if your interested. I really love these speakers and wouldn't part with them if I weren't building my own.

Thanks,
J. D.

Fredhizzle

Fredhizzle

Junior Audioholic
how much for the pair of Infinity Beta 20

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
how much for the pair of Infinity Beta 20
hadn't thought of splitting them up. 150 including shipping to anywhere in the the 48 states. If you happen to live in the DFW area I will drive them to you for 125.

Would make a perfect match for your c250

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Where do you live?

hadn't thought of splitting them up. 150 including shipping to anywhere in the the 48 states. If you happen to live in the DFW area I will drive them to you for 125.

Would make a perfect match for your c250

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I never knew that, we will have to check out each others set ups at some point since I am just in Benbrook.
Wow that's cool. I live right off of I-20. Of course my next move is building my fronts. I still need to get the camera and take pics. So everyone can enjoy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis