I'm not buying anything else.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Same old Pioneer VSX-815 I've had for awhile.

Dayton DIY's, using Dayton 6" RS woofers and Vifa tweeters. Using the free NEOtech cables I got from av123.

Dayton's 12" sub.

Dayton stands.

Some DIY panels. I honestly have no idea where to put them, or if they even make any audible difference in the sound.

The turntable doesnt actually work, it's just there to cover up the dent's on my amp (I dropped a driver on it).

Yah, I live really close to Partsexpress.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
Yah, it's a tv dinner stand :/

All the racks I like are far too expensive.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yah, it's a tv dinner stand
Heh, heh. I used stands just like that for my rear speakers for years until I finally got some speaker stands. What a world of difference the real speaker stands made (visually...they sounded the exact same).

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
So uh, do you only listen to radio or am i missing something here. :confused:

H

Hi-Fi ve

Junior Audioholic
Some DIY panels. I honestly have no idea where to put them, or if they even make any audible difference in the sound.
How many more panels do you have besides the ones behind the speakers?
By the way, the methods are right here on the same site.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Does parts express sell tripods? You should get one of those next ;)

SheepStar

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
That DP-U50 seems like a pretty neat gadget. How do you like it? I have an SPDIF out on my computer that I've been considering hooking up to my 1015. It would be cool to pumps some tunes via PC through the system. I need to get a 50 ft or so digital coax cable to do it. You should consider getting a TT that really works. Vinyl still sounds great IMO.

Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
That DP-U50 seems like a pretty neat gadget. How do you like it? I have an SPDIF out on my computer that I've been considering hooking up to my 1015. It would be cool to pumps some tunes via PC through the system. I need to get a 50 ft or so digital coax cable to do it. You should consider getting a TT that really works. Vinyl still sounds great IMO.
The yamaha is very nice. I'm not sure where you would buy it though, since I don't think it ever came to the states. I got it from a forum member on anotehr forum.

I just bought it because I was tired of going down on the floor under my dek to plug in cables.

It's not without it's flaws though. Some other USB will interfere with it for some reason. Like my xbox360 controller, it will turn the U50's output into a static blur.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Very nice!!

Word of caution: Ya better be careful when getting in/out of your closet if dressing in the dark:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis