I want a 3D Blu Ray player

Discussion in 'CD/DVD/Blu-ray & Misc Hardware' started by fanging, Jul 11, 2013.

1. fanging Banned

fanging
    My Pioneer BDP-LX52 player is not 3D and I don't think I can afford to match it with a current equivalent player that has 3D.

Now do I buy a cheap 3D player circa £70 (budget Sony or Panasonic maybe) just for 3D and keep the BDP-LX52 for 2D. Or what price would I expect to pay to match my current player but with 3D.
  2. sfuerig Audiophyte

sfuerig
    Havent noticed any difference in players at different price points!!!rolling on the floor laughing Should have gone to specsavers!
  3. afterlife2 Audioholic Ninja

afterlife2
  4. darien87 Audioholic Ninja

darien87
    Ooooo if you check the specs of that player it has "Premium Design". :rolleyes:
  5. markw Audioholic Overlord

markw
    So, you want to make the jump to 3D, eh? The overseas maufacturers and local retail chains applaud your decision.

You would probably be surprised by the quality of performance that some players in the $100 range offer. ...and maybe sorry you paid so much more for your old one.

Personally, I've got two fairly new Sony wireless Blu-Ray players, neither costing over $130, and their picture and sound quality and feature set suite me perfectly, and I'm kinda picky about those things.