I Like this Reviewer.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
:D

As I was finishing up the review of the T763 surround receiver, I came upon a review in one of the competing audio/video magazines of NAD's flagship receiver, the T773. For the most part, our conclusions were rather similar. What really annoyed me, however, was that the reviewer in question expressed "shock" at the sound quality of the T773 in comparison to far more expensive separates.

Que?

Why do we feel so forced in this industry to make up nonsensical descriptions of how a product sounds?

"Shocking" would be having smoked meat and Cott's Black Cherry with Osama, Arafat, and Kim Jung-IL at Sch wartz's Deli on St. Laurent in Montreal before going outside to spin some dreidels.

When I connected the T763 while standing in a bathtub filled with water, I was shocked...
I love that last line, classic.:D

NAD T763 Review

Last edited by a moderator:
avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Posts like that will get me into trouble. Audioholics is my way of making it through classes alive and awake and when Im laughing the professors generally get mad.

Nice review though.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Posts like that will get me into trouble. Audioholics is my way of making it through classes alive and awake and when Im laughing the professors generally get mad.

Nice review though.
I don't know about classes, but I sure can get relief from work when I have a headache like I do now :D :D :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis