I know nothing about animals, but want to buy a unicorn.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I'm new to this hobby but really, really want a unicorn. Please tell me where I can buy one.

I don't want to hear they don't exist. If you tell me that I'll just keep asking the same question, only with the wording slightly modified. And, if y'all persist along that line, I'll get snippy.

Either that, or I'll question your knowledge on this subject even though I know squat. After all, I want one so they MUST exist and YOU'RE the one who doesn't know what you're talking about..

And, if worse comes to worst, I'll start another thread on the same subject. ...maybe in a different sub-forum.

While we're at it, what do you feed a griffin?

Last edited:
F

fmw

Audioholic Ninja
If you can't find one, perhaps you can contact one of the tweak manufacturers and they will make one for you. :)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Unicorns are most commonly found hiding behind wall mounted televisions, and most often they're broken up into several inconvenient parts with wires going everywhere. Shouldn't be too hard to find. :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Giffins are meat eaters so you don't want to mess with them. Unicorns died out once "Woodstock" closed.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
There are plenty of good unicorns available from the likes of Monster :D

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
@markw What's your budget? What are the dimensions of the room in which you intend to install this unicorn? What's the distance between your intended placement and your primary seating position? If it's a large room, you might be better off searching for a chimera. Otherwise, you'll only meet with disappointment and frustration when your unicorn struggles to fill the room. But if it's a slim budget, there might be something worthwhile on the used market. We can help you search Craigslist or forum classifieds or similar if you let us know the city where you live.

It's good that you came to us to ask. Often times there are narwhals marketed as unicorns, but their price / performance ratio is poor.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
You can probably afford a refurbished unicorn if you don't mind shorter warranty, but be wary of second hand unicorns as they could be very unfriendly and even bite new owners.

Absolutely avoid unicorns and other spirit animals sold by witches from a white carriage

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
If I glue a walrus tusk on a white horses forehead, will that make a unicorn?

Will it still be able to fly?

Can you name me some authorized dealers for used/refurbished unicorns? someone mentioned Machina Dynamica. Are there any others?

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord

Can you name me some authorized dealers for used/refurbished unicorns? someone mentioned Machina Dynamica. Are there any others?
Dude, don't you listen at all? Are we talking to a brick wall?

You can't just put a tusk on a horse and call it a unicorn anymore than I can put on a dress and become a woman (wait, I think that's still right. I don't know anymore... Jenner?)

You are a total clown, enjoy the circus. :D

M

Mark of Cenla

Full Audioholic
Vintage unicorns are much better than these new digital ones. Peace and goodwill.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I suggest you get one from Melissa and Doug's they breed great unicorns. The breed is called plush and they are a rather large breed.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I suggest you get one from Melissa and Doug's they breed great unicorns. The breed is called plush and they are a rather large breed.
Not too dissimilar from these.

This is closer to your "Plush" breed though.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord

I recommend to check out UN4L (Unicorns for Less, UnicornGon, Witcheslist and maybe even on stone carving near village well

Last edited:
crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
Id go with a DIY unicorn, im sure we can get you the right model for the selected unicorn,I dont know if the skills are there but its the best option, with all due respect

C

Chu Gai

Audioholic Samurai
I see no reason with the advances made in understanding genomes that we couldn't design one.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis