I just changed how I listen to music forever, and I did it by accident!!!

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OK, so I am listening to my music in my formal parlor and going through email and stuff on my laptop when I see a little box pop up saying a blue tooth device is found, so I click on it and it is my IPAD, now I have listened to music on this system a thousand times and sat here with the laptop and it never before popped up... BUT today I restarted the laptop after a scan and there was the BT box...

So I let it connect and a little box comes up, shows the song playing and a little control box, so now I can change my songs, pause, ect from my laptop... SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET....

Before I had to get up and change the song since the ipad is on top of my dac... Not a huge issue since i playlist and shuffle everything anyway but now I can skip and ff songs as I see fit from rite here with out getting up... Very very cool, I am going to listen for an extra hour tonight, now....

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm, that makes me think what else can I do with out getting up, If I bring one of the water machines from my office and have my wife make me all 3 meals and put them in a cooler for the day, with a bed pan and some moist towelettes, I may be able to sit rite here all day and night... Then if I can get the priest to come by on sunday for a few minutes or maybe have my wife hold the ipad up and stream mass to my pc, I can do everything from rite here...

BTW I am back in the same spot as yesterday, Im not leaving the house today, its cold and gross out, plus my driveway is covered in ice.... I gave the office Today, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday off {just the emergency techs are on call}, my kids are off until Wednesday, my wife is off until Tuesday, I may not leave the house all weekend except for Saturday night dinner and Sunday morning mass... Or maybe we can just order takeout saturday and I will let the kids watch the 700 club LOL....

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Hmmm, that makes me think what else can I do with out getting up, If I bring one of the water machines from my office and have my wife make me all 3 meals and put them in a cooler for the day, with a bed pan and some moist towelettes, I may be able to sit rite here all day and night... Then if I can get the priest to come by on sunday for a few minutes or maybe have my wife hold the ipad up and stream mass to my pc, I can do everything from rite here...

BTW I am back in the same spot as yesterday, Im not leaving the house today, its cold and gross out, plus my driveway is covered in ice.... I gave the office Today, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday off {just the emergency techs are on call}, my kids are off until Wednesday, my wife is off until Tuesday, I may not leave the house all weekend except for Saturday night dinner and Sunday morning mass... Or maybe we can just order takeout saturday and I will let the kids watch the 700 club LOL....
The American way. Murica :D

DannyA

DannyA

Audioholic
Not far from reality except for all of the "nice" people. A quick drive on I-25 will change that. Lol. :eek:

DannyA

DannyA

Audioholic

You Sir know how to plan a great weekend! :p The snow is just now starting to melt here so I guess I'm going to do some of that "outdoorsy" stuff this weekend. :cool:

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Sounds like a better weekend than what I have going. Involved with a system change at a warehouse in Missouri. So we are watching USA - Russia hockey on the projector in the conference room. Nothing like waking up to an alarm on Saturday in your hotel room so you can go into work!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis