I just bought another Parasound ZCD

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know how this guy is selling them for $199 shipped, but I just bought another one for the system in my gym, it will stack perfect with the ma202 amp, I now have 3 of these, I love this little cd player, it has a lot of options too and sounds great, remote control, nice drive, clean sound, quiet, pretty fast {with the remote its not lightening but non of them are}, small, has video output so you can add it to your screen if you like, mp3 usb, it has fixed and variable rca outputs so you can use it like a premp and control volume with it, I really can't think of a better cd player for $600, lol...

And this amazon seller is selling them for $200 a stock, both of mone that already came were un opened full warranty a stock units... B stock at SAFE AND SOUND are $275 plus shipping, A stock is $399, how does this guy do it for $199...
http://www.amazon.com/Parasound-Zcd-CD-Player-USB/dp/B00859LIWM

You can buy that unit for $199 and add a used zamp http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parasound-Zamp-V-3-Power-Stereo-Amplifier-/390922413848?pt=US_Home_Audio_Amplifiers_Preamps&hash=item5b04caa718 and a pair of them xtz 93.23's for under $300 and have a really nice little 2 ch rig for around $700..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sweet. That can do almost a tenth of what my blu-ray player can do at only twice the price. :p

Just kidding. Part of me has lusted after a Parasound box since I first saw one over 15 years ago.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Sweet. That can do almost a tenth of what my blu-ray player can do at only twice the price. :p

Just kidding. Part of me has lusted after a Parasound box since I first saw one over 15 years ago.
ewwwww... a blu ray player for music, thats gross.. :D I don't know why some guys have such a hard time distinguishing the difference between video and music, lol I know you can get a blu ray player to do the same things, and more, like play movies, sacd, ect ect ect... But what fun is that, none...

Last edited:
anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Parasound has recently dropped the price on the Zcd and Zdac. Only catch is the silver Zcd is still 399.00. Audio Advisor has had these prices for awhile.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
I would have bought one by now but the rack ears are a turnoff for my needs.
wish they were bolt-on. Only option is to grind them off and sharpie the ends.
.. So long as I didn't screw up on the grind job :0
Cheers, Mac

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Parasound has recently dropped the price on the Zcd and Zdac. Only catch is the silver Zcd is still 399.00. Audio Advisor has had these prices for awhile.
The one on amazon is from AA, they are the only ones with that price that I found, much better to buy it from amazon though, you get the points and better cs...... A few companies have the silver for $279 b stock

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I would have bought one by now but the rack ears are a turnoff for my needs.
wish they were bolt-on. Only option is to grind them off and sharpie the ends.
.. So long as I didn't screw up on the grind job :0
Cheers, Mac
I looked at mine and the ears are easy to take off, but I don't mind them...

PS- they also have a demo for $179 if anyone is interested, I almost bought it but figured for another $20 I would get another new one, normally demos don't scare me but the NAD cd player at my local hi fi shop NEVER shuts off, they open throw in a cd and play it until someone comes in then 5 or 6 cds get swapped out back and forth , that thing gets some use...

Last edited:
macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Just bought the demo :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order # : 38668665
Order Total : $179.00
Order Date : 9/6/2014 9:50:52 PM Eastern
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITEM# DESCRIPTION QTY TOTAL
1PAZCDBLK Parasound - Zcd - CD Player / USB Playe1 $179.00

SUB TOTAL: $179.00
TAX: $0.00
SHIPPING: $0.00 FREE SHIPPING OVER $25 (7-10 BUSINESS DAYS)
ORDER TOTAL: $179.00

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just bought the demo :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order # : 38668665
Order Total : $179.00
Order Date : 9/6/2014 9:50:52 PM Eastern
ITEM# DESCRIPTION QTY TOTAL
1PAZCDBLK Parasound - Zcd - CD Player / USB Playe1 $179.00

SUB TOTAL: $179.00
TAX: $0.00
SHIPPING: $0.00 FREE SHIPPING OVER $25 (7-10 BUSINESS DAYS)
ORDER TOTAL: $179.00

Thats awesome... You will love it, I have a few cd and dvd and lu ray players that cost much more and I use these... I don't see why a cd player should be huge, these little units are rock solid... good luck with it..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis