how to contact HK??

C

cozneffect

Enthusiast
I have posted my queries on the contact form on the hk website but have not received any reply. can anyone give me the mail id of any person at customer care division from whom i can expect a response. thanks.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
cozneffect said:
I have posted my queries on the contact form on the hk website but have not received any reply. can anyone give me the mail id of any person at customer care division from whom i can expect a response. thanks.
Try this:
Support phone number: 877-266-6202

Here's some more numbers:
If you have a customer service issue and you live within the U.S. or Canada, contact 516-255-HKHK for Harman Kardon, 516-255-4jbl for JBL Customer Service, and 516-674-4inf for Infinity Customer Service.

C

cozneffect

Enthusiast
I live in India

I am from India. So, it is not feasible for me to call long distance and talk for a long time expaining the nature of my problem. So, if you can give the mail id of the customer care people. Anyway, I will call them up and see what happens. Thanks for the help.

C

cozneffect

Enthusiast
Very difficult to gather info.

Of course I have tried the above option. Infact that was among the first things I tried but to no avail. i tried it once again but there was some server error. Meanwhile, I have send a mail to harmanaudio@harman.com

I can not call the customer support people time and again because of high long-distance call rates. I am expecting a response from these people in a day or two. I also talked to a guy called Scott at harman Direct and he told me that he had forwarded my query to the International Operations Division. So, I am quite optimistic. In the meantime if you can give the direct number or mail id of international operations division as the guy at Harman Direct did not provide me with that. Any help is welcome. Thanks.

R

rahulajmera

Audiophyte
where in India do you stay

they have service personnel in most of the major cities
Sam Kapasi [sameer@fxaudio.com]
thats the guy in mumbai
authorised from harman kardon and can help u out

C

cozneffect

Enthusiast
Already contacted Sahil Intl.

I have already contacted Sahil Intl. people at Bombay. But they have unable to help me with my problem. I need to get in touch with higher ups. You also seem to be from India so if you can provide me with the mail id of International Division or their phone no. Thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis