???? how many watts are going to the presence speakers.

C

cokeman

Audiophyte
:confused: about two weeks ago i went out and bought the Yamaha rx-v1400 receiver i'm really happy with it it does everything that i want it to do
question that i have is what is the watts that are going to the presence speaker i look in the manual can't find anything to say how much there is just wanted to know. thanks

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
on the RX-V1400/2400 the amount of wattage sent to the presence speakers is the same as the rear surround backs so either 110 or 120w, now depending on the rooms acoustics these channels might be trimmed so they don't detrack the listener from the front L/R channels or Center My 2 cents

~Bob

C

cokeman

Audiophyte
Khellandros66 said:
on the RX-V1400/2400 the amount of wattage sent to the presence speakers is the same as the rear surround backs so either 110 or 120w, now depending on the rooms acoustics these channels might be trimmed so they don't detrack the listener from the front L/R channels or Center My 2 cents

~Bob
thanks for info just wanted to know thanks. by the way is that icon your real pic if so you are HOT!!!! if not just kidding ok its a kool pic.

annunaki

annunaki

If all of your other speakers are running as well, I would not expect much more than 25-30 watts of continuous power from those channels. Yahmaha receivers are known to rate amplifiers with only two channels driven simultaneously.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis