How do I FM program radio stations on Integra receiver?

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
Hey everyone,

I have the Integra DTM 5.9 receiver with a pair of B&W 686 (small bookshelf speakers), and it's hooked up directly into my sound card on my desktop PC, so I would need to press CD to hear out of my PC. My questions are related to the FM radio stations which is the Turner button on the receiver.

I don't know how to drive, but someone let me listen to his car radio, and that station came in on his car just fine, but it skips over that station on my receiver. That's not the only thing, I am also a person that likes to go through every radio station to find ones I like, and don't like. There are like one I really like. Was this receiver pre-programmed? Or do I need to manually program everything? I got this on June 11th, it was a Monday. I wasn't in my room when the guy came for the installation. I left him up for the work. If it does need manually programming, will someone please tell me how I could do this?

Thank you,

P

php111

Junior Audioholic
Bump:

Sorry for bumping my thread. Does anyone have the answers to my questions, or possibly advice/help to my questions? Or another forum I could go for my questions? I asked on AVS forums, but the same thing I'm not getting replies either. Does that mean no one has the answers I'm looking for? Or does that mean no one wants to help?

Sorry again!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Receivers don't come programmed with your stations. You'll need to set those up yourself, and it's pretty easy. Check out pages 27 - 29 in your owners manual for the Integra. If you don't have that manual handy, you can download it directly from Integra at this link.

If you have any trouble or have questions after reading that, just let us know.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis