How come I have a bunch of RED dots, now no one is going to listen to me...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not comparing my "lifestyle" with anyone, I like where I am in life at 29 years old, no mortgages or car payments {a LOT of taxes, but that is expected}, my dog is imaginary, my kids are imaginary, my wife is not imaginary, at 29 I have done mission work{they did more for me than I did for them though.} on every continent {except South America, Antarctica}, I'm sick {I lost my voice and have a cold}...And as far as being in better shape, I'm 5'11 199.8lbs with 15% body fat {I have dunked friend chicken in sauce}, I can drive the 40 in 4 flat seconds and I spend 30% of my life sleeping, I admit to eating fried chicken whenever possible and I know how to apply an armbar.

I love to poke fun at people and thanks for bringing us an amusing topic. It brings back memories of the great chicklet war.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
PS I won't be on here for a couple days, we are going to pick up my new trucks from a dealership in PA {have to get them in before the end of the year and GM has an awesome promotion for up to $150K {about} in deductions for buying their vehicles, so we bought 4 new trucks, so me and a few of my guys flying in to pick them up and drive them home....}....
About those trucks. I'll trade you lifetime reps for on. :D;)

I may be a second pager, but I'm as loyal as a Lion even if I'm a tiger.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
That was AWESOME! :D

When I'm rested, I'm going to give you what you've been waiting for.

Well, not just you. Hey, you're special...not unique. :p
Haha! I feel like such a hack.. That text is no where near centered.. oh well... I was laughing too much at the screen to spend any more time on it.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
This thread has actually cleared up some things for me. I always wondered why people with half the thanks as me had full green bars, not that it matters anyways, haha. Knowing all the inner workings of the rep system, now I just need to figure out how to use this information to stage a bloody coup of Audioholics!
Adwilk has boosted me up to full green status. You've all been put on notice, the revolution starts now! Vive le Audioholics!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I may not be the biggest, toughest, or wealthiest guy here, but my dad can kick all your dad's asses!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Who's your daddy?
Chuck Norris :D

He once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean. What can your dad do :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
This whole situation reminds me of......

great song, and reinforces the whole "who gives a ****" I like about the forum

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis