How come I have a bunch of RED dots, now no one is going to listen to me...

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
I'm just poking fun. I just found out today I'm a fat out of shape guy simply because I work at a PC 8 hours a day. :D
get a real man job you pansy nerd! You can borrow one of my axes and beards.

majorloser

majorloser

What-I-miss?

Late to the party again...:cool:
These guys are gonna force me to whoop out the "atomic chicklet dispenser".

It's about time to even the playing field around here :rolleyes:

Must bring back balance to the Force.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
These guys are gonna force me to whoop out the "atomic chicklet dispenser".

It's about time to even the playing field around here

Must bring back balance to the Force.
This is my chicklet dispenser :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
This thread has actually cleared up some things for me. I always wondered why people with half the thanks as me had full green bars, not that it matters anyways, haha. Knowing all the inner workings of the rep system, now I just need to figure out how to use this information to stage a bloody coup of Audioholics!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
This thread has actually cleared up some things for me. I always wondered why people with half the thanks as me had full green bars, not that it matters anyways, haha. Knowing all the inner workings of the rep system, now I just need to figure out how to use this information to stage a bloody coup of Audioholics!
Simple. Hack Alex's account and start wreaking havoc on people's reps :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Most of the negative comments about you were from me. Believe me, you are not in better shape than me and I seriously doubt that you live a better lifestyle than I do.
I'm not comparing my "lifestyle" with anyone, I like where I am in life at 33 years old, no mortgages, rents, or car payments {a LOT of taxes, but that is expected}, my kids are awesome and I am fortunate enough to be able send them to one of the best schools in the country, I love my wife who has an awesome job {MD/radiologist}, at 33 I have vacationed on every continent {except Antarctica and Africa, but we are going on mozam. safari in 2014, I was going this year but they had some malaria problems..:(}, we are all healthy {except for a couple muscle injuries}...
And as far as being in better shape, I'm 6'5 280lbs with 8.1% body fat {I have been dunked;) so exact number, pre injury of course, },I can run the 40 in 5 flat and spend 10% of my life stretching {met my wife at a yoga class ;) }, I admit taking steroids but my kidneys are perfect, heart is great, and besides some stretch marks inside my elbows I have no real ill effects from the PED's {I joke around about it but any damage I have done is from over training}...
The only thing I don't like about my self is my feet, I have a size 16 and it sucks when buying shoes, I learned no matter how much money you have buying big shoes sucks, I get custom suits made and can find clothes no problem but shoes suck.....

ANYWAY... Im done, I really don't care about the chicklets, I am going to be out of the cast and in a sling soon, and back to having too much to do with not enough time, so I'm not trying to get into a d.....ick measuring contests, I read through some of my posts, and Im not trying to brag or be a douche, just stating the facts ;) , and like I said I joined this forum to help where I got my help, thats it.... and hopefully I did, I know a 4 or 5 guys pmed me to say how much help I was and I just gave another member my black friday discount for emptek since I wasnt going to use it {they made a mistake with the 1010i sub I ordered so gave me a code to redeem for black friday sale prices until 1/1/2013}, I have also opened my house and let a member come and listen to my ascends when he was thinking about buying them, I have bought a few things and sold a few things, and made a few friends, I probably got more out of this sight than most of the long term members in a few months..... So no hard feelings, go about your lives, because I will go about mine, this all started for a couple silly pictures is adams thread, think about how petty that is, you should slap your self for being so stupid... I have a bunch of pms from other members laughing about this redonkulousness...

PS I won't be on here for a couple days, we are going to pick up my new trucks from a dealership in PA {have to get them in before the end of the year and GM has an awesome promotion for up to $150K {about} in deductions for buying their vehicles, so we bought 4 new trucks, so me and a few of my guys flying in to pick them up and drive them home....}....

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not comparing my "lifestyle" with anyone, I like where I am in life at 33 years old, no mortgages, rents, or car payments {a LOT of taxes, but that is expected}, my kids are awesome and I am fortunate enough to be able send them to one of the best schools in the country, I love my wife who has an awesome job {MD/radiologist}, at 33 I have vacationed on every continent {except Antarctica and Africa, but we are going on mozam. safari in 2014, I was going this year but they had some malaria problems..:(}, we are all healthy {except for a couple muscle injuries}...
And as far as being in better shape, I'm 6'5 280lbs with 8.1% body fat {I have been dunked;) so exact number, pre injury of course, },I can run the 40 in 5 flat and spend 10% of my life stretching {met my wife at a yoga class ;) }, I admit taking steroids but my kidneys are perfect, heart is great, and besides some stretch marks inside my elbows I have no real ill effects from the PED's {I joke around about it but any damage I have done is from over training}...
The only thing I don't like about my self is my feet, I have a size 16 and it sucks when buying shoes, I learned no matter how much money you have buying big shoes sucks, I get custom suits made and can find clothes no problem but shoes suck.....

ANYWAY... Im done, I really don't care about the chicklets, I am going to be out of the cast and in a sling soon, and back to having too much to do with not enough time, so I'm not trying to get into a d.....ick measuring contests, I read through some of my posts, and Im not trying to brag or be a douche, just stating the facts ;) , and like I said I joined this forum to help where I got my help, thats it.... and hopefully I did, I know a 4 or 5 guys pmed me to say how much help I was and I just gave another member my black friday discount for emptek since I wasnt going to use it {they made a mistake with the 1010i sub I ordered so gave me a code to redeem for black friday sale prices until 1/1/2013}, I have also opened my house and let a member come and listen to my ascends when he was thinking about buying them, I have bought a few things and sold a few things, and made a few friends, I probably got more out of this sight than most of the long term members in a few months..... So no hard feelings, go about your lives, because I will go about mine, this all started for a couple silly pictures is adams thread, think about how petty that is, you should slap your self for being so stupid... I have a bunch of pms from other members laughing about this redonkulousness...

PS I won't be on here for a couple days, we are going to pick up my new trucks from a dealership in PA {have to get them in before the end of the year and GM has an awesome promotion for up to $150K {about} in deductions for buying their vehicles, so we bought 4 new trucks, so me and a few of my guys flying in to pick them up and drive them home....}....
Yep...I am in way better shape...

Thanks for PM'ing me the picture of you and your wife. You look a little smaller than 280lbs but she is kind of cute...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm not comparing my "lifestyle" with anyone, I like where I am in life at 40 years old, no mortgages, rents, or car payments {a LOT of taxes, but that is expected}, my dog is awesome, my kids don't exist, neither does my wife, at 40 I have vacationed on every continent {except Asia, Africa, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia}, I'm probably healthy {except for who knows what}...
And as far as being in better shape, I'm 5'9 130lbs with some unknown % body fat {I have been dunked, but I haven't gone swimming in a while},I can run the 40 in 50 flat and spend 0.0001% of my life stretching {I look at pictures of women at a yoga class, though}, I admit to eating energy bars but...
The only thing I don't like about my self is not having enough stamina to keep going on this post...

majorloser

majorloser

I'm 47, a fat slob, ain't got two nickles to rub together and in lousy health. I'm married with three cats. Got car payments, truck payments, RV payments and a big fat mortgage. I work for government, so lousy pay and the job sucks.

And I don't give a damn what other think, I'm happy. :p

Now GFY

nibhaz

nibhaz

Audioholic Chief
I'm not comparing my "lifestyle" with anyone, I like where I am in life at 40 years old, no mortgages, rents, or car payments {a LOT of taxes, but that is expected}, my dog is awesome, my kids don't exist, neither does my wife, at 40 I have vacationed on every continent {except Asia, Africa, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia}, I'm probably healthy {except for who knows what}...
And as far as being in better shape, I'm 5'9 130lbs with some unknown % body fat {I have been dunked, but I haven't gone swimming in a while},I can run the 40 in 50 flat and spend 0.0001% of my life stretching {I look at pictures of women at a yoga class, though}, I admit to eating energy bars but...
The only thing I don't like about my self is not having enough stamina to keep going on this post...
Adam thanks for pointing out all of my inadequacies...now I'm going to have to start drinking before noon to get over this...good thing it's the weekend :p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I'm not trying to get into a d.....ick measuring contests, I read through some of my posts, and Im not trying to brag or be a douche, just stating the facts ;)
I've got... 16 inches. That's 32 inches of confidence in every step. Don't forget - I've got two of 'em! :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Irvin, just so it's clear - I only poke fun at folks that I like. :) If I actually thought that you were a douche, I would be very serious in my responses to you. I hope that you stick around, man.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I think all of you are big p*****s who can GFYs. None of you are as good as me or deserve to bask in my presence here.

4"11, 100lbs, no job, no prospects and a super small.......ego. Exactly.......you MF'ers got nothing on me.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I think all of you are big p*****s who can GFYs. None of you are as good as me or deserve to bask in my presence here.

4"11, 100lbs, no job, no prospects and a super small.......ego. Exactly.......you MF'ers got nothing on me.

4'11" & 100lbs ... What's your cup size?:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis