Home Theater System FS: nice equiptment Florida

J

jeffsSS

Enthusiast
I have a complete system FS: willing to seperate most of it, I'd rather not ship the Tower speakers because of the weight and hassle of finding a box, padding and shipping co.

Two Infinity IL50's (right and left) these are beatutiful speakers that sound clearer than most anything i've heard. adjustable powered 10's in each tower provide plenty of deep crisp bass notes.
I bought these brand new less than 4 years ago $899.99 each w/ reciept

Two infinity refrence speakers RS3 with matching stands I do not have the reciept for these, but I know they were fairly expensive.

Infinity center channel, CC-1 2 way center channel

Harmon Kardon AVR 100 Audio/video reciever

Harmon Kardon compact disc changer FL8350

I have all the owners manuals for all the speakers/equiptment. I have all the tools that came with the IL50's and most are unopened in original packaging.

I'd prefer a local sale but will ship at buyers expense.

I recently bought a townhouse and there simply isnt room to set up my equiptment. I'm selling it for no other reason. all equiptment is being stored in guest bedroom closet.

since I can't find the reciepts for all the equiptment I'm not positive what to ask. I'm sure the whole system was $3000 +/- plus tax new.

I'm looking to get $1400 for all. OBO~~!!!

serious buyers I'll send pics upon request. Jyork1979@aol.com

Last edited:
furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Well, its not that we suck, it's just I don't think the for sale forum on audioholics generates enough traffic for trading/selling.

D

DeJaVu1127

Enthusiast
how much do you want for the Infinity IL 50's?? Can I get some pictures of them?? Thanks

Last edited:
J

jeffsSS

Enthusiast
DeJaVu1127 said:
how much do you want for the Infinity IL 50's?? Can I get some pictures of them?? Thanks

I'll take $700 plus shipping. email me if your truely interested. and i'll send you pics.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
Um... I think you are supposed to email him. But I'm just guessing...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis