Home Theater Furniture Suggestions Please

B

Beatmatcher247

Full Audioholic
What's good in home theater chairs? I'm looking for something ergonomically correct, comfortable, and one of the 3 chairs has to have provisions for keyboard and mouse.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
What's good in home theater chairs? I'm looking for something ergonomically correct, comfortable, and one of the 3 chairs has to have provisions for keyboard and mouse.
I honestly just buy normal couches. The home theater stuff I've looked at had unreasonable markup. I'd rather buy another sub than a theater recliner with a cupholder.

S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
if u don mind spendin on all tht u want .. u can try the stanleylifestyle website .. they got lazyboy which is really expensive i dont recommend .. but hav a look

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I'd say at least 4 out of every 5 AV enthusiasts who bought theater specific seating has gone with Berkline. I swore I thought they finally went out of biz with the economic times, I thought maybe they were in TN(?) when the news broke, but I can still find them online, maybe they were bought out by someone else or something.

I got a great deal on a different cheaper brand from Boston Tables in Ohio, but their selection has diminished so much that it's kind of crazy. There used to be pages and pages of stuff online, now it's a puny selection of 2.

The last thing you require, keyboard and mouse provisions, that's a doozie. I'm curious what you can find that still qualifies as theater seating.

EDIT: OMG, I got caught with the unnecessary thread bump from the grave. ahahahahhaha.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis