Holy Shiznit, now that's a collection!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That is pretty cool!

However...either I'm just too old, or maybe I'm getting smarter, but I'd rather not have another large box to try and store. :eek: :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I'd buy it for less if they could skip the 3d versions :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry, stuff like this just adds nothing to the movies or owning them to me. I understand collectables, but most of the exclusive packaging stuff just doesn't interest me.

I guess it is time now to sell my copy of the first appearance of Nick Fury...before he was Samuel L Jackson.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What movie was that?
You got me curious enough to look. I don't know if this is the one mentioned, but...heaven help us...here's one of them. :eek: :D

Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (1998), featuring David Hasselhoff as Nick Fury.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
What movie was that?
Not the movie, the comic book, which is the same name: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. With all the Avengers fanfare, I will guess it has gone up in value. Worth far more than any Hoff movie, that's for sure (Had no idea there was a movie and that the Hoff was in it LOL) :D

I checked the price of my X-Men #2 recently and was pretty shocked at what it is currently going for! (four figures)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
That is pretty cool!

However...either I'm just too old, or maybe I'm getting smarter, but I'd rather not have another large box to try and store. :eek: :)
I agree. And I already own all these movies and have the Avengers on preorder :p If a box set trilogy takes up more space than the 3 blu rays individually I'll usually just end up getting them individually, even if it's a little more pricey. I've learnt my lessons on that one.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis