hk335 receiver problems

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
is it common to have the sub output just break?

ive been using it for years, and the receiver has been working fine, i have the sub output hooked into a preamp, then preamp into amp running crowson tes100 tactile transducers.

i noticed they havent been on in a few months, i just figured my amp was turned off or down or something, and i went to check and everything is set up and working. i checked the amps to make sure it was working fine, and turns out the receiver is just not outputting anything.

i changed sub levels, and channels lfe+l/r. everything else works fine, but the sub does nothing.

time for a new receiver?

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
is it common to have the sub output just break?

ive been using it for years, and the receiver has been working fine, i have the sub output hooked into a preamp, then preamp into amp running crowson tes100 tactile transducers.

i noticed they havent been on in a few months, i just figured my amp was turned off or down or something, and i went to check and everything is set up and working. i checked the amps to make sure it was working fine, and turns out the receiver is just not outputting anything.

i changed sub levels, and channels lfe+l/r. everything else works fine, but the sub does nothing.

time for a new receiver?
Any electronic circuit can fail. However, make sure your LFE output has not got turned off.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis