A

Alexxus

Enthusiast
Hello everybody,

Just joined today and only had time for a glance, but this looks like a nice friendly forum.

Hopefully I'll get to know everyone here better, given a bit of time.

A quick introduction: I'm Romanian, late 30s, and have somehow caught the audiophile germ a while ago. Consequently I'm always looking for new gear, reviews, news, and I'm never happy with what I've got. Not for a long time, anyway :p Well, I'm sure quite a few of you here know what I'm talking about.

Well, on to the forums, then.

See you around :cool:

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Hey Alexxus,

Welcome to the forums. You forgot to mention something about yourself in your introduction though: What gear are you using now ;)?

A

Alexxus

Enthusiast
Yeah, too right :eek:

I'm using Creek CD50mk2 for source and Creek A50iR amplifier for stereo, a Nakamichi errrr... I think AV10 processor for movies, Mission 780 for stereo music and Mission m74 and Mission m7c1 center for movies. DVD source - Pioneer A575. Got no satellites because my kid is still very young so I don't want them toppled over, which has been known to happen before I removed them altogether :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alexxus, welcome to the forum! You're right...it's a nice, friendly place. I hope that you stay for a while.

Adam

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis