High-end amplifiers without equalization

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Privateer said:
For starters he is one of the few who thinks all amps sound the same and the fact that he has never tried anything which he argues for or against.
Not so. Chris once as much a tweako as any of you flakes. Perhaps that's why he's so zealous not- no one can match a convert for sheer fervor. Ask him sometime the gear he's owned. You're in for a shock...

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Rob Babcock said:
Not so. Chris once as much a tweako as any of you flakes. Perhaps that's why he's so zealous not- no one can match a convert for sheer fervor. Ask him sometime the gear he's owned. You're in for a shock...
Rob, my handle on the English language is pretty lousy. Can you decipher that? No pun intended - really. :)

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

He's admitted than he used to be into all the Golden Ear stuff- cables, tweaks, etc. He abandoned that stance once he realized that, for him, it was all a sham.

For more, I suggest you ask him. :)

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Hmmm...that post did sound like Mulester wrote it for me. ;) :p

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Rob Babcock said:
Hmmm...that post did sound like Mulester wrote it for me. ;) :p
.....you should be so lucky, you destroyer of the King's Vernacular, haha....you know I'm kidding, Rob, you express yourself well with great content.....

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
"Ask him sometime the gear he's owned. You're in for a shock..."

I have and do ask. He prefers to pass judgement and his all knowing wisdom without talking about what he has listen too. It make him sound internet smart. Its real easy to be internet smart ;)

P

Privateer

Full Audioholic
Ask him sometime the gear he's owned. You're in for a shock...
I have about 10 times and he always comes back with the sony AM/FM radio comment.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis