HiFiMAN HE-350 only 99,99$

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
BSA ordered. :)
Sorry to disappoint you, but I do have enough headphones right now.
But to list two show stoppers: A) clamp force (according to z) is a bit too strong - this is huge con and b) dual cables

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
These cans are available again for 8 days if some 1 missed these last time! Might get pair myself this time as last time I went for Fostex TH-X00.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Damn it! Joined the drop even though I don't really need these cans. Also ordered these pads for the headphones: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00ZY8PGJI/ The bads are supposed to make these headphones sound even better as they change the distance and angle of drivers a bit. What I have read they should make the bass little stronger and soften up the highs a bit.

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Drop is open again for 4 days!

I personally like these headphones a lot for the price point! I have the angled pads for them and they fit really well and sound is pretty neutral as well. For 100$ they are really good value imo.

L1C4

L1C4

Enthusiast
Entry level HiFiMAN headphones now only 99,99$! Only side kick is the long delivery time.

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/massdrop-x-hifiman-he-350?referer=4568TG&mode=guest_open
So, I feel like Massdrop and their partners are borderline infringing on fraudulent advertisement as the MSRP that is generated is not a real number since all supply goes to one company. The MSRP should in theory be $99 as there are no other supply channels. They did this with the AKG 7XX, Sennheiser HD 6XX, and many others. Granted, it's still a good deal, but I'm not sure I agree with their ethics.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

So, I feel like Massdrop and their partners are borderline infringing on fraudulent advertisement as the MSRP that is generated is not a real number since all supply goes to one company. The MSRP should in theory be $99 as there are no other supply channels. They did this with the AKG 7XX, Sennheiser HD 6XX, and many others. Granted, it's still a good deal, but I'm not sure I agree with their ethics.
Well you are kind of right there. I think massdrop states the msrp price based on the "same" model that is sold on other supply channels.

L1C4

L1C4

Enthusiast
Well you are kind of right there. I think massdrop states the msrp price based on the "same" model that is sold on other supply channels.
And the key to what you said is channel(s). When Massdrop does a partnership it's the only channel. Conversely, TTVJ does stuff with Grado and lists at proper pricing. Take the GH2 for example.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

These are dropped again if some one missed last time.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

These are dropped again and I must admit that I haven't given mine as much time as they would deserve.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis