Help! Product Selection Overload!Which One to buy!?

D

DSMCasey

Junior Audioholic
I need a new receiver. It will mostly be used for Home Theatre use, not very much music use. I do however need a few very important features:
My HDTV has ONE set of component video inputs (I bought it right as HDTV was coming out...HAD to have an HDTV), at the moment I have to crawl behind the damn TV to change them out as I have three things that use component video: My Yamaha DVD player, My PS2, and my Motorola Cable/HDTV/DVR box. So I need component video switching, BAD. Other thing is all three of the above items need inputs for optic cables, so three optical inputs is a must also. With this upgrade I am going to go to Paradigm Speakers. Pretty much I'm rebuilding a big chunk of my home theatre experience. As with most people, I started several years ago with "home theatre in a box" and now I'm ready for the real deal, not the best buy special. I am willing to spend $1000 on a receiver if the deal is good, but would rather stay close to $500-800. Anyone know of any receivers that "fit" me? Can I even get all these features on my budget?

Thank You,
Casey

toquemon

toquemon

Full Audioholic
The Yamaha RXV1500 or the RXV2500. Read the reviews, they're awsome in home theater and very good with music.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Yup. From your requirements. the 1500 or the 2500 would be perfect.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis