C

cubazuelen

Enthusiast
Hello everyone, so I got the upgrade itch and would like a little help! In my theater (15x12, 9ft ceiling) right now i am running the SVS sts02 package with a pb12nsd. I am looking to bring the towers and center into the living room and buying 3 Aperion VGB's to replace them. How much of an upgrade would this be? Thanks!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My educated guess is that it would be relatively insignificant, especially if you already think your SVS sound great. :D

C

cubazuelen

Enthusiast
The theater sounds incredible, I am making this move to get better sound in my living room, where i presently am running 10 year old infinity entra 2's. The space is 16x34x9. The main listening area is only about 12 feet from the speakers. I know that the VGB's would having a hard time filling the whole space with quality sound but since the listening area is so close does it matter?

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
The theater sounds incredible, I am making this move to get better sound in my living room, where i presently am running 10 year old infinity entra 2's. The space is 16x34x9. The main listening area is only about 12 feet from the speakers. I know that the VGB's would having a hard time filling the whole space with quality sound but since the listening area is so close does it matter?
I have to agree with the audioholic overlord :D Are the SVS's the tower speakers? If so they would in my opinion do a better job of filling that space than the book shelves. That space would also be asking a lot of a single sub regardless of what it is. :)
Jeff

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis