Help! Logitech Harmony 550 Remote

X

xmandu2000

Audiophyte
Hi, I am looking for assistance getting my DirecTV PVR 21-100 programmed in to the remote. I had success programming my Samsung 50 in LCD and my Yamaha receiver and I thought I had the DTV PVR programmed correctly but it won't turn on when I press "Watch TV" (after going through all the setup, etc). I went through the Help command on the device as well as on the web site but no luck. Any suggestions or known issues with getting those two to work together?
thx:confused:

nova

nova

Full Audioholic
Don't know of any known issues,... but the Harmony customer service folks are pretty good.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Hi, I am looking for assistance getting my DirecTV PVR 21-100 programmed in to the remote. I had success programming my Samsung 50 in LCD and my Yamaha receiver and I thought I had the DTV PVR programmed correctly but it won't turn on when I press "Watch TV" (after going through all the setup, etc). I went through the Help command on the device as well as on the web site but no luck. Any suggestions or known issues with getting those two to work together?
thx:confused:
Some commands don't always work using the basic set-up menu.
You may need to have the Harmony learn the command directly from the DVR's remote. The software does a good job of stepping you thru this. It involves setting the remotes in sight of each other and pressing the corresponding buttons at the same time.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis