HEavy Duty Surround Speaker Brackets

J

JTNY

Audiophyte
First time post, just wanted to say hit everyone.

I recently moved into a condo and have some gear from my parents house that I want to setup. My living room is a bit smaller and I am having issues on how to properly setup my A/V system.

I have a pair of bipole surround speakers (Paradim ADP-350's) that probably weigh about 20-25 lbs each. Unfortunatlely I dont have a means of putting them on stands and will need to wall mount them. Because these are heavy and I don't want them falling my head i was wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to find heavy duty wall mount brackets.

THanks in advance

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Amazon.com: VideoSecu Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for VESA 100 LCD LED Flat Screen Monitor TV 1E9: Electronics
get 2 of these and drill the holes into your bookshelfs, they work well, I know they are made for tv's but I use them to hold a pair of heavy bookshelfs up for a couple years now.. And you can push them back to the wall when you dont want them out, and move them to your liking, they move every which way you can imagine... the paradigms should have good wood so they will hold any decent screw with ease...

J

JTNY

Audiophyte
Thanks the Pinpoint stand looks good I am only hoping those clamps are strong enough to keep the speaker from tipping over. The only issue now is to make sure that the intended speaker placement locations have a wood stud behind them else I may have to go with a lighter set of surrounds.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks the Pinpoint stand looks good I am only hoping those clamps are strong enough to keep the speaker from tipping over. The only issue now is to make sure that the intended speaker placement locations have a wood stud behind them else I may have to go with a lighter set of surrounds.
You can get some pretty heavy duty anchors at lowes or home depot, I mounted a 160# mirror on two anchors from home depot and its been there for a couple years now, never moved.. No studs just 1/2 plaster board...

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Are you mounting these flat against the rear wall or do you need swivel mounts?

J

JTNY

Audiophyte
Are you mounting these flat against the rear wall or do you need swivel mounts?
I would like to mount these flat, and actually in fact, I looked at the box and lo and behold I found the mounting bolts for the speakers. Therefore my only issue now is to find a rear wall with a stud that I can mount the speakers on.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I would like to mount these flat, and actually in fact, I looked at the box and lo and behold I found the mounting bolts for the speakers. Therefore my only issue now is to find a rear wall with a stud that I can mount the speakers on.
What I used was Monarch Z-clips Monarch ZClips | Panel Clips for my rear surrounds. They can hold a ton. My rears weigh 24#. I only used one clip. You can also buy them at Home Depot, just ask for french picture hangers. All you need to do is drill 2 holes in the back of your speakers for one mount. It took me a few years to make that decision since they are $1800.00 a pair but I am glad I did. I also put 4 thin little rubber stick on feet on each corner so they are thight and streight. Very easy to mount.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis