GTA IV perfect score......

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I was itching so bad today. I had direct access to box full of this game today at work. If only it didn't say something about legal action against those selling this game before the 29th it would be in my PS3 right now.:D COMMON TUESDAY!!!

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
Ya I have been waiting patiently and excitingly for this one, have had it pre-ordered for some time now.

Been playing San Andreas alot just to bide my time, that IGN review just made me drool about 10x as much. They haven't given a perfect 10 since Ocarina of time, about 10 years ago.

Tuesday definitely can't come soon enough :D Anyone with a PS3 can add me if they want to, for some fun online matches to come

PSN: Kragnorok

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Ya I have been waiting patiently and excitingly for this one, have had it pre-ordered for some time now.

Been playing San Andreas alot just to bide my time, that IGN review just made me drool about 10x as much. They haven't given a perfect 10 since Ocarina of time, about 10 years ago.

Tuesday definitely can't come soon enough :D Anyone with a PS3 can add me if they want to, for some fun online matches to come

I might just add you, but I don't have a user name to my knowledge yet.

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
It's just your PSN name that you sign in with, like when you sign into the Playstation network, and if you go to friends it will show your username with your little avatar you selected.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall

I will definitely do so. My name is Berko79.

I got the message from Amazon.com this morning that my item was shipped and would be arriving tomorrow!! I told my wife not to expect to spend any quality time with me for the next week!! :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, but I guess I'm part of the minority that just doesn't get the appeal of this game. I've only played one GTA, (I think it was the one before Vice City), and I never finished it, and I ALWAYS finish games! I even finished Lair and I HATED that game.

I just got bored and stopped playing it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well, then I am in the minority as well. I simply have no interest whatsoever in this game, regardless of reviews.

K

kragnorok

Junior Audioholic
I will definitely do so. My name is Berko79.
Wicked, glad some people are looking forward to it lol. I will be online probably all tomorrow night... so if you see me on let me know .

N

NeverSeen

Audioholic
Mine is preordered at Ccity. Looking at the website it also looks like i'm getting a $10 GC with purchase. I'll be there at 10am to kick the door down. I'll check what my tag is on the PS3 and post it up.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Picked this game up today at Wally Mart and have played around 3 hours...I am very impressed, this game is sick. I have done a bunch of missions and just got the first couple weapons (pistol, shotgun) doing some missions with a Jamican:). I love the use of the cell phone in this game, I was also speeding down the road and hit something and went flying through the windshield:)...very cool.. oh and i stole a car in front of a cop and he was hanging off the door while i was driving off for a bit...very cool too...its seem the little things in this game a very well done...so far sooo damn good :D:D:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
PS3 buy

Well I have played all the GTA series and I guess now I have to go buy a PS3 now. I was just waiting for this to come out and it gives me an excuse to buy the PS3 console.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
Picked this game up today at Wally Mart and have played around 3 hours...I am very impressed, this game is sick. I have done a bunch of missions and just got the first couple weapons (pistol, shotgun) doing some missions with a Jamican:). I love the use of the cell phone in this game, I was also speeding down the road and hit something and went flying through the windshield:)...very cool.. oh and i stole a car in front of a cop and he was hanging off the door while i was driving off for a bit...very cool too...its seem the little things in this game a very well done...so far sooo damn good :D:D:D
How's multiplayer?

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
How's multiplayer?
have not played the multiplayer yet but the multiplayer supports up to 16 players and the co-op supports 2-4 players...i have put some more time into the single and the single player alone is incredible:D so far, i imagine the multiplayer will be as well... the environments are a huge step up from the last one and graphical is amazing. Story is great as always, I do not want to say to many things because of spoilers but if you have any other questions, more than happy to answer! I have spent around 5 hours on the single player so far:).

Oh and one more important thing, decisions you make in the game have an iimpact on the story, so there are multiple ways to play the game:D. That means lots of depth in a long single player campaign that takes around 55 hours to beat. I cannot wait to do that multiple times:) to see how different story lines unfold. Just from a value point this is a great buy. This game deserves the hype so far imo.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Forgot to post this earlier, the one problem I encountered so far is that their is no main menu. I have not figured out how to quit the game without shutting the console down in game by booting it to dashboard then shutting down the console from there...i do not like doing this and am curious if there is another way of shutting down the game more effeciently...the mulitplayer by the way is accessed through your cell phone in single player... i am playing the 360 version by the way...any help would be great.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
The interaction with the environment remind me of what the developers tried to do with Assassin's Creed- only about 10,000xbetter. Everything can be touched or moved, and the attention to detail is outstanding. Best of all, load times (at least on the PS3) are non-existant. The game just flows and you can play continuously without breaks.

I'm also a big fan of the auto-save after completing each mission.

Thunder18

Thunder18

Senior Audioholic
Forgot to post this earlier, the one problem I encountered so far is that their is no main menu. I have not figured out how to quit the game without shutting the console down in game by booting it to dashboard then shutting down the console from there...i do not like doing this and am curious if there is another way of shutting down the game more effeciently...the mulitplayer by the way is accessed through your cell phone in single player... i am playing the 360 version by the way...any help would be great.

X-Play on G4 was saying that the game saves after every mission so as long as you're in between it shouldn't matter if you exit to the dashboard

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
www.videogames.com (gamespot) gave it a ten as well the last tens from them was ocarina of time and one of the tony hawk skate boarding games:).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis