Good source for used McIntosh?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A buddy is looking for new and used McIntosh gear. There's a couple of local dealers, but he also wants to look around at used stuff too. Thanks.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks. We tried that one, but they don't have whatever he's looking for. Also tried McIntoshAudio.com, Audiogon, flea-bay. It's a recent model, so I warned him that there would be a slim possibility of finding one used (MHT200).

T

The Dukester

Audioholic Chief
The dealer here in town went out a year or so ago. He is a friend of mine so I have his home number. The last time I talked with him he had several pieces left, and I think the MHT200 is one of them. I'll call and ask. Any other pieces he is looking for?
Dukester

P

Privateer

Full Audioholic
If you do not buy from a dealer then Mcintosh will not support the product if anything goes wrong.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
That's generally the case with used gear.

The Dukester said:
The dealer here in town went out a year or so ago. He is a friend of mine so I have his home number. The last time I talked with him he had several pieces left, and I think the MHT200 is one of them. I'll call and ask. Any other pieces he is looking for?
Dukester
Right now, that's all I'm aware of him looking for. Thanks! You or he can e-mail me directly.

M

mnnc

Full Audioholic
j_garcia said:
Thanks. We tried that one, but they don't have whatever he's looking for. Also tried McIntoshAudio.com, Audiogon, flea-bay. It's a recent model, so I warned him that there would be a slim possibility of finding one used (MHT200).
There was a MHT-200 on fleeBay just a couple days ago new in box for around $4 grand for sale by pro installer in which customer decided to go with seperates. That's McIntosh's a/v receiver right? Nice piece.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis