Ghost in the Shell ..Trailer looks very intriguing

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched RE last night. I was not impressed. Blood Wars was better.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I'll definitely check out "Ghost in the Shell", but maybe from home.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think now rental for me as well. A friend of mine saw it though and he actually thought it wasn't too bad. He is an anime freak too. I think people's expectations are that it will be 100% based on that one original film (which is probably all most have seen) and there is a LOT more to the story.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think now rental for me as well. A friend of mine saw it though and he actually thought it wasn't too bad. He is an anime freak too. I think people's expectations are that it will be 100% based on that one original film (which is probably all most have seen) and there is a LOT more to the story.
A lot of times I see people complain that a movie isn't faithful to the "original". But I won't care if it's nothing like the original story as long as it is FUN and entertaining.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I guess I'm lucky as I never saw the orginal so I will most likely will like it. I never was a fan of anime thinking of it as a low budget way to make an action movie.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm planning to give it a miss after seeing the reviews. The most common phrase was "all shell, no ghost." The trailer seemed promising but I guess the finished product is a basic action movie.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Haven't seen the original and I would say it was ok. Was expecting some futuristic sci-fi and that's exactly what I got so I'm happy with it.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
All my friends who like the same type of movies I like absolutely LOVED this new "Ghost in the Shell" movie.

So chances are, I will absolutely love this movie and watch it a few times. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw this movie today.

I give it a 10/10 rating since I unequivocally love this movie and think it is one of the best movies I've ever seen. :D

I think it is a must-own/must-see on BD.

I would say Ghost in the Shell & Edge of Tomorrow are my 2 favorite movies. :)

I absolutely love this movie.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw this movie today.

I give it a 10/10 rating since I unequivocally love this movie and think it is one of the best movies I've ever seen. :D

I recently bought Edge of Tomorrow because I've never heard it on my system before. Awesome movie, and I wasn't disappointed in the audio.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I saw this movie today.

Ok, at least we have 1 movie we agree on lol, though I didn't mind Edge of Tomorrow

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I guess I'm lucky as I never saw the orginal so I will most likely will like it. I never was a fan of anime thinking of it as a low budget way to make an action movie.
I think you will absolutely love it since I absolutely love it. :D

I saw the original anime, but it was too long ago to remember. :D

I do recall that I did not absolutely love the original movie. I recall that I liked it, but I wasn't enamored.

Last edited:
Aaron_Hunt

Aaron_Hunt

Enthusiast
I have watched the movie and it didn't entirely bad at all. The anime version is much better, but its already quite good. Hope that the Death Note LA would be better.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched this finally. Took a little for me to warm up to it, but by the end I was fully invested. I never saw the original so any changes from the source material were unnoticed by me. I liked it quite a bit. Can't wait for the blu ray.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis