N

Nimrod

Audioholic
Last night went Mountain biking for 2 plus hours. It was dark, wet and cold

This morning went to the gym for 1.5 hours. Circut training, then rode the computer bike.

I feel like Poop

majorloser

majorloser

Last night I surfed the web for two plus hours and watch a little TV. The air conditioner was working fine.

This morning I went to work, listened my employees gripe, surfed the web and had sushi for lunch. Now I'm back at my desk surfing the web.

Man, I need a nap.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Be thankful you can go outside and do those things. My gym equipment is buried in my garage, and the rest of the place has snow.

SheepStar

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
When I lived in Oregon, I routinely rode 30-50 miles on routes that included long climbs (some over 1500 ft.) Now a ride is 10 miles, and all of it flat.:( I still work out with weights 2 or 3 times a week, though.

N

Nimrod

Audioholic
When I lived in Oregon, I routinely rode 30-50 miles on routes that included long climbs (some over 1500 ft.) Now a ride is 10 miles, and all of it flat.:( I still work out with weights 2 or 3 times a week, though.

07 sucked for me personally; but I still rode my mountain bike when I could.

My results where way below "normal". So in 08 I'm getting serious:eek: 5k miles on my Raod Bike, and a Sub 6 hour time in the Vermont 50;)

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
07 sucked for me personally; but I still rode my mountain bike when I could.

My results where way below "normal". So in 08 I'm getting serious:eek: 5k miles on my Raod Bike, and a Sub 6 hour time in the Vermont 50;)
My goal in '08 is to close the #3 Captains of Crush gripper (280 lb resistance.) I can now just barely close the #2 (195 lb.)

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
tomorrow is promised to no one!
Not true. He's promised to his missus! ;)

Hey Nimrod, it could be worse. I remember the days when I had to walk 20 miles to school through snow, barefoot, and then walk back and chop wood for the fireplace and stove to cook the rabbit I had to hunt and skin.

NAW, that's not true either. I drove to school in a '53 Chevy in sunny southern California and ate TV dinners while watching 3-channel b&w tv. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Not true. He's promised to his missus! ;)

Hey Nimrod, it could be worse. I remember the days when I had to walk 20 miles to school through snow, barefoot, and then walk back and chop wood for the fireplace and stove to cook the rabbit I had to hunt and skin.

NAW, that's not true either. I drove to school in a '53 Chevy in sunny southern California and ate TV dinners while watching 3-channel b&w tv. :D
I thought you were going to add that the walk walk to and from school was uphill, both ways.:)

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Last night went Mountain biking for 2 plus hours. It was dark, wet and cold

This morning went to the gym for 1.5 hours. Circut training, then rode the computer bike.

I feel like Poop
And after all that what do you think you smell like? Poop? :eek: :D LOL

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis