Gas (Pricing) Is Getting Flatulent

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Holy Smokes!!

Gas prices went up another 10 cents in our little town over night. This makes a 35 cent increase in pricing in two weeks. Someone is making huge dough on this maneuver. I realize that oil hit 95 bucks/bbl, but that won't be realized in the after-refinery gasoline sales for weeks. Demand is not up in the last two weeks. Greed and speculation is.

List your local pricing for regular. $3.19 in coastal Oregon.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I hardly even notice the price of gas anymore. I figure that I need it, and it's not like a can haggle with the guy in the kiosk. :)

That said, I do know that prices here have been going up, too. I just can't remember how much.

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
bumped to $3.15 here in many places from $2.90 this morning.
Our local Speedway stations were charged w/ price gouging last year and investigated, don't know the outcome of that, never heard. There are 3 of them on the main road by my house, each about one mile apart. They usually all have different prices. :rolleyes:

Matt34

Matt34

Just over $9 to fill the tank on my bike today, good for another 150 miles or so.

race4aliving

race4aliving

Audioholic
Just filled my bike today. $2.79 per gal. for prem.

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
I too have given up at looking at the current gas prices,my fuel bill for my wife & I is usually over $1,200 a month,makes me want to poop my pants if i think about it too much:eek:

Detroit Michigan. $3.19.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Holy Smokes!!

Gas prices went up another 10 cents in our little town over night. This makes a 35 cent increase in pricing in two weeks. Someone is making huge dough on this maneuver. I realize that oil hit 95 bucks/bbl, but that won't be realized in the after-refinery gasoline sales for weeks. Demand is not up in the last two weeks. Greed and speculation is.

List your local pricing for regular. $3.19 in coastal Oregon.
You are lucky it didn't jump more with the $96+ barrel price of oil.

I looked at my mileage log book. From 1990 to today, diesel went up 7.5% compound, per year, a lot higher than inflation at around 3%. And, from 2004 to today, it went up 15%/yr. :eek::eek::mad:

zildjian

zildjian

Audioholic Chief
my fuel bill for my wife & I is usually over $1,200 a month,makes me want to poop my pants if i think about it too much:eek:
Note to self... if ever around highfihoney, don't bring up monthly gas prices... :eek::(:eek:

O

outsider

Audioholic
my fuel bill for my wife & I is usually over $1,200 a month
I didn't know that was possible.

I think the current price around Portland is $3 for regular. I could be off though as I haven't looked in a few days.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I'm earning it in the mornings though, 40-50 degrees is cold here in the south.;)
Yeah...you just wait. You'll be cruisin' easy on your bike some warm, lovely morning in southeast Arizona. You'll be smiling broadly at your good fortune, saguaros rolling by, wind in your face, and then suddenly....THWACK!...one of those huge sphinx moths is gonna smack you right in the teeth. :D

Matt34

Matt34

Yeah...you just wait. You'll be cruisin' easy on your bike some warm, lovely morning in southeast Arizona. You'll be smiling broadly at your good fortune, saguaros rolling by, wind in your face, and then suddenly....THWACK!...one of those huge sphinx moths is gonna smack you right in the teeth. :D
Or perhaps one my favorites, the palo verde beetle. I gotta say that I was caught off guard the first time I saw one of them, which was about a month after moving to Tucson.
Full face helmet FTW! I've caught a couple rocks so far, I swear I'd have another whole in my head if not for it. Scared the ever living piss out of me.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I pay $4.92 a gallon up here.

Quit your whining.

SheepStar

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Bush's war and general mishandling of the economy has resulted in the dollar being at an all-time low compared to world currency. At least 25% of the price you pay is due to that, rather than oil prices.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Bush's war and general mishandling of the economy has resulted in the dollar being at an all-time low compared to world currency. At least 25% of the price you pay is due to that, rather than oil prices.
Joe...Here, this is just for you to take your mind off GW. I can see he's giving you ulcers. ;)

Attachments

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Joe...Here, this is just for you to take your mind off GW. I can see he's giving you ulcers. ;)
Thanks for thinking of me.:) What would really make me feel better, however, is seeing the idiot impeached.
Oh, and I don't care about Clinton's sexual escapades, because they had nothing to do with his political actions. He was a great president (not least because the economy improved while he was in office, in stark contrast to both Bushes.)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis