FS VINTAGE SOTA SAPPHIRE 111 TURNTABLE +

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey guys, I decided to set my Sota Sapphire 111 up after being in storage for 20+ years, I cleaned and lubed all the knobs and switches, but a new belt on it and bought a new AT MLa 440 cart and new DIN tonearm cable. It has the original arm on it a Jelco SA-250 which I balnced and realigned the arm. The sapphire bearing is still good, the suspension seems stable and the table is dead quiet.

I bought this table new in 1990 and it was all setup when I bought it and I'm no TT expert by any means and just don't want to tweak it and maintain it, so I decided if anyone's interested I would be willing to sell it. I've put ten hours on it since taking it out of storage and doing the above listed improvements to it. I'm asking $750 OBO, I'll try to post some pics. Thanks.
PS: I also have a DIN to RCA converter box for this, so you can use the ICs you prefer instead of the 5 pin DIN tonearm cable also included.

Attachments

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey guys, I decided to set my Sota Sapphire 111 up after being in storage for 20+ years, I cleaned and lubed all the knobs and switches, but a new belt on it and bought a new AT MLa 440 cart and new DIN tonearm cable. It has the original arm on it a Jelco SA-250 which I balnced and realigned the arm. The sapphire bearing is still good, the suspension seems stable and the table is dead quiet.

I bought this table new in 1990 and it was all setup when I bought it and I'm no TT expert by any means and just don't want to tweak it and maintain it, so I decided if anyone's interested I would be willing to sell it. I've put ten hours on it since taking it out of storage and doing the above listed improvements to it. I'm asking $750 OBO, I'll try to post some pics. Thanks.
PS: I also have a DIN to RCA converter box for this, so you can use the ICs you prefer instead of the 5 pin DIN tonearm cable also included.
THIS ITEM IS SOLD

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis