Fs: Svs pb12 - plus/2

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
PS: I am amicable to meet a committed buyer halfway if you live in Northern or Southern California, as I am located in Central California, near the Fresno area.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Thought that this thing would be sold by now... I have overcome every excuse to help out. Will meet halfway for anyone that lives in Nor Cal or So Cal, will charge credit card if short on cash, etc... What is left to do? Or is it a matter of timing and logistics?

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
It's only been a week....if this is the only site you've posted this on, you should probably try some others as well. I don't know how many forum members are in your area.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
Central Valley isn't known for HT or high tech stuff. It is pretty difficult to buy or sell anything in this area. It took me months to sell my last 5.1 set up, to which I had to reduced the price lowered than I thought. I spent over $1200 dollars on it, and had it for about a year. I sold it it for $400.

Like I said before, I would buy it, if I could afford it. I would suggest listing it on AVS FORUM, there are others from our area on there. You also have to remember $900 dollar is a lot money for people in this area that has over 20% unemployment rate.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
^^^ Thanks guys. I am actually terrible at listing things online. I have this listed here, Craig's List, and Club Polk. A lot of interest at Club Polk, the main issue is logistics and shipping this thing.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
GFO, this sub has YOUR name written all over it bro:) Once sold, you will kick yourself for not getting it. Just charge it on your card, and be done with it man:) As long as you are not one of the 20% unemployed, you are good to go. If the fiancé loves you, you shall be forgiven:) You have to keep yourself happy too man...

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
If he can't afford it, he can't afford it. Pushing people to put themselves into debt is not a very nice thing to do.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
^^^Phil, I am just kidding and having a good time:) I am not forcibly trying to get anyone to do anything that they do not want to do. If so, every job involving sales would do the same thing one way or another, and most jobs involve sales one way or another. Heck, even churches take unjustifiable money from their members that are not always accounted for. Even our own government takes excess taxes from us. Can everyone here actually "afford" what they buy for their HT system? Probably not, but they do it any way; being that it is their choice. People buy cars, boats, homes, trips, etc... that they cannot afford or should not afford to someone else's eye, but do it anyway. Who is the judge? It is their own choice, and I am not forcing anyone to do so under duress or distress. It appears like someone altered my "reputation" status here. I have no clue or idea whom or why this was done, but have sent Gene a PM to find out.

Last edited:
G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
addic,

You just don't know how much it pains me not being able to pull the trigger and buy it, but at the moment this isn't possible. Like I've said before, if this deal would of come up before I bought the 2nd sub, I would be able to buy it. My mother said, she knows someone interested in buying my whole 7.2 set up. He's supposed to come over tomorrow to audition them. If he does take my set up, it is going to suck since I won't have a surround sound for several months :(.

Sacrifices one must make to move forward :eek:

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
No problem man. I wish you the best in your new endeavor. Someone accused me of trying to "force" or "push" or "hard selling" you to make a decision. You do what you feel is best for you. Someone even changed my status on this site. I am waiting to hear back from Gene with some answers, as I received no PM's or information on what transcribed. I checked the rules of the website, and encouraging a sale is not against the rules:)

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
No problem man. I wish you the best in your new endeavor. Someone accused me of trying to "force" or "push" or "hard selling" you to make a decision. You do what you feel is best for you. Someone even changed my status on this site. I am waiting to hear back from Gene with some answers, as I received no PM's or information on what transcribed. I checked the rules of the website, and encouraging a sale is not against the rules:)
Well, that sucks. Hopefully, you'll get an explanation. Best of luck with the sale.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
^^^ Thank you, and please pass the word around in Visalia about my sub.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
OK folks, no one has complained about the price, but let us make a good deal a fantastic one for a quick sale. Price has been reduced to $800.00. Thank you for the interest and PM's.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
Back to the top. I would like to have this sold, due to lack of storage and, not having to move it around.

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
I discovered today that this unit has a 900 RMS BASH AMP, versus the 750 watts that I originally was under the impression that it had.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis